Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Rammy Blue said:
flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Desperado time...

You dropped that one in nicely fella,im out of practice!

I don't think there's any form of clue in Tolmie's post, just that Carlos/Kia are getting desperate.

Only this ^^^^^^^^^^

Kia and Milan have spat their dummy and stamping up and down on the spot like a kid at the till asking for an Oooh Curly Wurly.

Stand by for the next installment, 'I am a slave', 'I only want Milan', 'I will retire', 'I am depressed' ad nauseum.

The PSG rumours have pissed his camp off, as they think City and their pals are playing funny beggars to keep the price high!!

Paranoid fucks.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
flb said:

I don't think there's any form of clue in Tolmie's post, just that Carlos/Kia are getting desperate.

Only this ^^^^^^^^^^

Kia and Milan have spat their dummy and stamping up and down on the spot like a kid at the till asking for an Oooh Curly Wurly.

Stand by for the next installment, 'I am a slave', 'I only want Milan', 'I will retire', 'I am depressed' ad nauseum.

The PSG rumours have pissed his camp off, as they think City and their pals are playing funny beggars to keep the price high!!

Paranoid fucks.

What goes around, comes around. Good to see we can play the same games,
if that IS that case :-)

It's clear for all to see that this has been a plan put in place long ago by the snake twins to secure a free, or only a nominal fee move to AC or another big club. They have thought that if they create enough of a stink City will just release the snake player for free, thus securing him a large pay day and signing fee for him and his twin snake. Also the twin snake will pick up where he left off pre City signing the snake from the vipers nest in trafford. Thats to say holding his registration.
Maybe they think that just because our owner can afford to release the snake in money terms he will do just that. Money is the driving force for the snake twins, stop that happening in their favour and the snakes heads will begin to wobble and then .....WOOOOSH chop their fookin heads off!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
flb said:

Only this ^^^^^^^^^^

Paranoid fucks.

Its all well and good playing him at his own game (or not) but what happens if no suitors come forward in January?

flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:

Only this ^^^^^^^^^^

Paranoid fucks.

Its all well and good playing him at his own game (or not) but what happens if no suitors come forward in January?
Well, if he's still in Argentina we de-register him from PL and Euro squads as he has not been able to demonstrate his fitness. He won't be able to argue just cause to terminate his contract as he is patently not making himself available, for training, games or fitness monitoring.

Then he sits in the reserves for 6 months until summer, when we start all over again :D

I can dream......

bluemoondays said:
flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Only this ^^^^^^^^^^

Paranoid fucks.

Well, if he's still in Argentina we de-register him from PL and Euro squads as he has not been able to demonstrate his fitness. He won't be able to argue just cause to terminate his contract as he is patently not making himself available, for training, games or fitness monitoring.

Then he sits in the reserves for 6 months until summer, when we start all over again :D

I can dream......

All the while paying him £200,000 a week?

Let's just sack him and take our chances through the courts.

i just want to see him out of our club.Just wish he'd take his circus elsewhere,and let them worry about when the toys will come out the pram!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.