Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Corinthians wanted to do it on the drip and we wanted to try and help them make the deal happen, bending over a little more backwards than usual.

They wanted to pay us £10m in January when they received their first tranche of TV money, and the rest of the £40m over the next four years.

There were a couple of factors, though. The Brazilian transfer window was closing in two days and time was running out.

Secondly, Cookie and others weren't entirely convinced that everything was on the level and it was smokescreen stop-gap move so Kia could again own his economic rights and sell him on for a huge profit.

We wanted to help Tevez be closer to his family, make up your own minds why they are no longer at the table...

The Juventus enquiry which has been reported is nothing more than that, although true.

They are trying to establish the truth outside of the rhetoric coming out of Milan.

We will not agree to a loan with Milan unless a cash deal is legally in writing. Berlusconi is going to have to lay off the hookers for a few months if he wants to make it a reality.

PSG are the stalking horse in all this. The Tevez camp is caught between a rock and a hard place.

They want Milan, but other clubs have the means to make it a reality, and Tevez has to consider how much longer he is prepared to sit it out at City, because our club are not for shifting.

We have called Milan's bluff and the longer they leave it, the more they risk the price going up because of interest elsewhere.

Tolmie could you shed some light for me please bud on these loan deals where they must buy at the end of the season.

I cant help thinking they will look for a loophole and send him back. I admit i simply do not know how these rock solid these agreements are.
Like, can we stipulate that even if he is hit by a meteor they still have to cough up ?

TCIB said:
Tolmie could you shed some light for me please bud on these loan deals where they must buy at the end of the season.

I cant help thinking they will look for a loophole and send him back. I admit i simply do not know how these rock solid these agreements are.
Like, can we stipulate that even if he is hit by a meteor they still have to cough up ?

It tends to be a first-buy option with regards most of these type of deals.

Unfortunately, as a result of the Adebayor loan to Real, we don't want to be burned again.

Real never had any intention of buying Adebayor, he simply filled the gap with Higuain injured.

We took our chances and it backfired, as it did with Bellamy failing to gain promotion at Cardiff.

The bigger the wage, the bigger the problem. With regards Tevez, we don't want to find ourselves in a similar situation and why we won't sanction an initial Milan loan unless legally-binding guarantees of a sale.

Their bluff has been called. They want to cover Cassano and see where they are in the summer, that don't work for us.

Let's see how much they really do want him. PSG and Juve are our greatest hope.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
TCIB said:

Unfortunately, as a result of the Adebayor loan to Real, we don't want to be burned again.

Real never had any intention of buying Adebayor, he simply filled the gap with Higuain injured.

We took our chances and it backfired, as it did with Bellamy failing to gain promotion at Cardiff.

The bigger the wage, the bigger the problem. With regards Tevez, we don't want to find ourselves in a similar situation and why we won't sanction an initial Milan loan unless legally-binding guarantees of a sale.

Their bluff has been called. They want to cover Cassano and see where they are in the summer, that don't work for us.

Thanks for that mate.

I have never hidden my distaste for Real or Mourinho either so i feel vindicated knowing they were taking the piss.
Yeah we all saw it was gonna happen like that but a bit of varification from the itk's does no harm.

Come on PSG bid for the ****, let him say "no" then even Platini will get the hump with him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
TCIB said:

Unfortunately, as a result of the Adebayor loan to Real, we don't want to be burned again.Real never had any intention of buying Adebayor, he simply filled the gap with Higuain injured.

If we didn't want to be burned again, why did we let Adebayor go out to Spurs on loan again?
How is the Spurs deal different to the Real Madrid one?

There's no agreed deal at the end of the season as far as I know.. maybe you could shed light on it more than me?

But we might be stuck with him again next season if Spurs don't ante up... yes?

Soulboy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
TCIB said:

Unfortunately, as a result of the Adebayor loan to Real, we don't want to be burned again.Real never had any intention of buying Adebayor, he simply filled the gap with Higuain injured.

If we didn't want to be burned again, why did we let Adebayor go out to Spurs on loan again?
How is the Spurs deal different to the Real Madrid one?

There's no agreed deal at the end of the season as far as I know.. maybe you could shed light on it more than me?

But we might be stuck with him again next season if Spurs don't ante up... yes?
I'm sure I read Spurs can buy him for a fixed price of £15m, obviously how they pay that is up to them, instalments etc.

Ian_Ladyman_DM Ian Ladyman
#mcfc genuinely encouraged by Juve interest in Tevez. Mancini took the call himself and was told to expect a cash bid.

LoveCity said:
#mcfc genuinely encouraged by Juve interest in Tevez. Mancini took the call himself and was told to expect a cash bid.

Thank God. Fuck AC Milan, hope we sell to Juve and they take the Scudetto.

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:

Got no problem with Juve, just fucking hate AC.

I'd still actually be happy to take Chiellini from them, wonder if Bob asked about him whilst on the blower....

Rammy Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:

Got no problem with Juve, just fucking hate AC.

I'd still actually be happy to take Chiellini from them, wonder if Bob asked about him whilst on the blower....

do we need another left fullback ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.