Kia Joorabchian; "Garry Cook thinks he is bigger than Tevez"

Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst there's no doubt this Kia guy will always look after his own interests, and he clearly has an axe to grind with City, and vice versa, it is too simplistic to put the blame for this 100% at his door and nowhere else.

Tevez is not so simple that he will not express his own wishes. It is his reputation and future being gambled here. He clearly has and has had gripes with the club.

I'm not saying he's in the right, I don't know the facts well enough. It certainly appears City has been very flexible with him. But there is surely more to this that just "Greedy Agent Seeks Move for Zomble Client".
Looks exactly that way to me, I can't see any other likely reason for a player to fall out with club execs to the extent of demanding a transfer midseason. As I've said, anything important enough to spark a major kick off should have been in his contract, anything less important should wait until end of season. This has greedy agent written all over it.

Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst there's no doubt this Kia guy will always look after his own interests, and he clearly has an axe to grind with City, and vice versa, it is too simplistic to put the blame for this 100% at his door and nowhere else.

Tevez is not so simple that he will not express his own wishes. It is his reputation and future being gambled here. He clearly has and has had gripes with the club.

I'm not saying he's in the right, I don't know the facts well enough. It certainly appears City has been very flexible with him. But there is surely more to this that just "Greedy Agent Seeks Move for Zomble Client".

who cares. why are you always thinking someone at the club has to "take some blame" ? all these whingers like bellamy, tevez, ireland, robinho, kia have form for this ! everyone one of them who had/has issues with or club have done the same shit before and some more than once. spoiled fuckers not used to not getting there own way.
mancini, cook, marwood and khaldoon only want the best for this club and the players should do what they are paid to do and that is play football. there is no conspiracy going on behind the scenes. just kia and his puppet throwwing their dollies out of the pram

Sounds like the 'promise' was a one off payment to Tevez if we qualified for the CL, which of course Kia gets a slice of, and now he is pissed off.

And like him or not, Cook is way bigger than Tevez (in all senses of the word)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.