Kia Joorabchian; "Garry Cook thinks he is bigger than Tevez"

ANY1aBLUE said:
zeven said:
Cant see Cook do anything that might hurt our club.

I trust Cook 100 per cent.

Kia please have an accident.

'Trust Cook %100' - Really? Do you? Would you?
I can't say I'd trust him but to be fair I don't know him, I just know that when he speaks he always gives the impression he's just saying what he thinks people want to hear. That's bye the bye though, I'd trust a slimeball like Joorabchian even less, I wouldn't turn my back on that shit stirring **** for a second.

As for this 'promises' nonsense, anything Tevez wanted from the club should have been penned into his contract, anything outside of that is a favour and a bonus, not something you can reasonably launch your dummy over.

Sell Tevez and cut all ties with KJ ASAP.

Tevez should go.

Kia Joorabchian should never be allowed to be an agent for any player we intend to sign in future.

All about the player, nought about family issues, relationships at the club,broken promises, etc. Money, Money, Money, as usual.

Tevez should go, no player is bigger than the manager or club. We need to ensure Mancini is all powerful on team matters.

gary cook is bigger than carlos tevez.

id honestly get rid of tevez just to cut any ties to the joorabchian virus, the man's vermin when it comes to stuff like this. he makes stretford look like an angel

dref619 said:
gary cook is bigger than carlos tevez.

id honestly get rid of tevez just to cut any ties to the joorabchian virus, the man's vermin when it comes to stuff like this. he makes stretford look like an angel

Carlos who????????? He's not a City player in my eyes any more. I dont want to see him in our shirt again - I was offended seeing him in training laughing with his ex team mates....................lets show we're better than the rags by getting rid ASAP and moving on.

At least any player who signs up in future will know they cannot just turn up for the money............

Bottom line is:If tevez isn't being transferred or re-negotiating his current contract,joorabchian isn't getting any kickbacks.Thats why he's never spent more than 2 years ANYWHERE.

Kia Joorabchian; "Garry Cook thinks he is bigger than Tevez"

Have you noticed how he's changing the argument from Tevez to Cook and himself Kia an intelligent guy! But I don't believe a word of what he says! While this guy got his hand up Tevez's Jacksy Theres only one out come! Tevez has to go ASAP.

I think Kia Joorabchian is obviously out to line his pockets and is trying to manufacture a scenario where another top club comes in and gives himself and Tevez yet another big pay day, however this time I think City hold all the cards and it will backfire on him.

All I can see is an apology and Tevez staying as there aren't many other options due to the length of contract remaining and the fact there are no other clubs going to be able to afford his transfer fee and wages.

My personal feeling as a blue is I am gutted that this situation has arisen and I hope it does die down and he stays with us as he is a fantastic player but he and his advisor need to realise this club was here long before them and will be here for a long time after and we will move on.

I hope that unlike the precious rags who cried and whinged about Tevez and Rooney in the past, we simply shrug it off. Support him if he plays, maybe have a few terrace songs to ridicule Kia but let's not turn into victims like others in the past. We don't need any more drama queens. Let's chant Cooks name and then move on with a giant rendition of Blue Moon.

If Tevez is willing to continue to play as he has so far this season then we are no worse off than before all this hype. At least it has highlighted the fact that we need a lot of new blood up front - regardless of whether Tevez stays or goes.

I'm gutted that this situation has arisen with Carlos, would hate to see him leave as, until now he represent(ed) all that was great about City.

To reiterate what someone else said, this has helped galvanise my support for Mancini and the club AS A WHOLE.

Its easy to hero-worship players and feel without ONE certain player we are doomed. I am delighted to read how "most" posters are repeatedly stating how we need to support Cook, Mancini and the Club.

I dont actually doubt that Carlos wants the best for the Club, but he also has his own interests. I wouldnt go so far as to HATE him...he has done so much for us. But what we all must agree on is that the Club (and to me that is the squad, Mancini, Cook, Khaldoon, Mansour) as one unit needs our full support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.