Kick off time for tonight?

Re: City v Al Hilal

Adam-mcfc said:
taconinja said:
Adam-mcfc said:
I'd like to see this Miguel Lopes lad the staff are blown away by. Have they released a lineup yet?

K.O. in 35 min for those wondering
Lineup release? Maybe...

;)
Didnt see yours until after I posted

Don't I look silly now
Nah! Just joking! :)<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
taconinja said:
Again courtesy of View from a Blue (who I think is LoveCity here and apologies if incorrect.)

Nah mate I'm City_Watch, not sure if the View from a Blue fella posts on here.

Really like that team though.
True. As per my edit, I can never keep twitter handles straight! Apologies again!

LoveCity said:
taconinja said:
Again courtesy of View from a Blue (who I think is LoveCity here and apologies if incorrect.)

Nah mate I'm City_Watch, not sure if the View from a Blue fella posts on here.

Really like that team though.
Ah you're the one. Thanks a lot mate you're my number one source for city news. Keep up the great work

Blue Smarties said:
What times kick off over here?
MCFC twitter said about it should be at the top of the hour so about 25+ minutes according to my computer.

Edit: Another update. Dzeko just tweeted he isn't playing unless I misunderstand him.

Re: Line up for the al-hilal game?

how about this for the first half:

Pantilimon - Zabaleta, Kompany, Rekik, Kolarov - A. Johnson, Yaya, Nir Biton, Rony Lopes - Tévez, SCAPUZZI.

City v Al Hilal

Couldn't care less about the result tonight. I'm excited to see some youngsters play and mainly the boys in blue back out competing.

Really excited to see Lopes and Biton playing, along with Rekik of course.

is it actually possible for lopes to make a PL appearance btw? like leagally? hope he impresses over pre-season

Will be nice to see the boys in blue back out kicking a ball. Score doesn't matter but hope for a sharp, fit looking display. For those of you with Sopcast i have found a cristal clear stream on Romanian TV - Sop Channel - 132348

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.