kick Quinn out

Santiago Street . said:
Can't believe how childish some people are. Niall gave us good service and seems like a decent chap.

He doesn't have to eulogize City every time he speaks, he's not a city fan.

Does everybody expect their ex girlfriend to spend her whole life telling everyone who asks how wonderful you were.

Grow up fellas.

he played almost as much for sunderland and he was their chairman

of course he has a soft spot for them

I really don't understand why he gets so much grief

I don't hear the negativity that others seem to

and his autobiog is well worth a read for the Reidy incident if nowt else

as a City player he was a breath of fresh air when we got him from arsenil which at the time was quite a coup and his goals spoke for themselves

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KpJ0Guoh2c[/youtube]

Balti said:
Santiago Street . said:
Can't believe how childish some people are. Niall gave us good service and seems like a decent chap.

Does everybody expect their ex girlfriend to spend her whole life telling everyone who asks how wonderful you were.

Grow up fellas.

as a City player he was a breath of fresh air when we got him from arsenil which at the time was quite a coup and his goals spoke for themselves

His autobiography??? Dreadful book which skips over his City career with barely a whisper and spends LITERALLY half the time talking about Roy fucking Keane.

One of the worst autobiographies out there and that's saying something.

I have always disliked this overrated fella.

we were 5-0 down to the rags at the swamp and they had another corner. he was having a laugh with Bruce about who knows what . man has no love for our club and why he was put in the hall as oppose to people like Furniss is beyond me.

he doesn't deserve anything from us but contempt.

Let him have the stackers. We are City.

I dont blame him for having a soft spot for Sunderland, I just dont understand why he`s in our hall of fame and never could. At best he was an average player in and average team at the time he played for us.

3rdgenerationblue said:
I have always disliked this overrated fella.

we were 5-0 down to the rags at the swamp and they had another corner. he was having a laugh with Bruce about who knows what . man has no love for our club and why he was put in the hall as oppose to people like Furniss is beyond me.

he doesn't deserve anything from us but contempt.

Let him have the stackers. We are City.

He was a big hero to me until that day. I remember the moment I saw that laugh between him and Bruce and it was like a part of me died. A short time later there was an open forum interview on GMR (I think) when an angry city fan questioned if he cared or not about the loss and he gave an unconvincing reply (some b*ll*cks about it being his worst day in football). I shouted at the radio that he didn't look like he cared much when he having that laugh with Bruce at 5 nil down.

After that I could not be bothered with him anymore. I understand that since then he has had a lot more to do with Sunderland and so his feelings lay there, but the indifference he has shown to us is shocking. He never refers to his time with us (6 years!) and has said a lot of negative things about us when he co-commentates. The comments straight after the Agueroooooo goal against QPR were good, but I bet they would have been no different for any other club doing exactly that at that moment. Joe Royle's time with us did not end that well (suing the club for lost of earnings etc.) but he always referred to his time with us with a sense of pride and humour - Quinn should pay note, but I doubt it.

I never knew about the incident with Bruce, me and the old man left that game way early and naturally I avoided all TV coverage and newspapers for a few days. He's bang out of order to do that but to play devil's advocate doesn't it reflect worse on his professional pride than his City love. Maybe he was good mates with Bruce and with the game done n dusted they shared a little moment. I don't know it could be anything.

Whitefield Blue said:
Balti said:
Santiago Street . said:

Grow up fellas.

His autobiography??? Dreadful book which skips over his City career with barely a whisper and spends LITERALLY half the time talking about Roy fucking Keane.

One of the worst autobiographies out there and that's saying something.

I did say if only for the reidy brawl if nowt else

not a classic tbf lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.