kicked off in a salford pub

r.soleofsalford said:
sir malcom said:
doesnt suprise me one bit that,it happened on the height aswell a couple of seasons back also.............anyways theres no CITY fans in salford i will have you kjnow.

i`ll have you know i come from (cough) irlams o`th height

now residing in sunny ellenbrook
Its nice to see one of the brethren has made it. Ellenbrook eh? Nice one lad. Salfords full of blues, we are like fukkin Ninja's

joe salford said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Its nice to see one of the brethren has made it. Ellenbrook eh? Nice one lad. Salfords full of blues, we are like fukkin Ninja's
Pmsl

joe salford wrote:
r.soleofsalford wrote:

Ellenbrook is that not a Little Hulton overspill.

The Flat Iron !!! jeez what a place that is, only been a few times, the last time i was in lads (actually they were in their 30/40s) were cutting up and snorting at the table next to the bar in full view of everyone, not a lid was batted, the Churchill`s fun too ;)

uncletom said:
joe salford wrote:
r.soleofsalford wrote:

Ellenbrook is that not a Little Hulton overspill.

cheeky twunt its wogdin overspill

DortmundDummy said:
The Flat Iron !!! jeez what a place that is, only been a few times, the last time i was in lads (actually they were in their 30/40s) were cutting up and snorting at the table next to the bar in full view of everyone, not a lid was batted, the Churchill`s fun too ;)

the churchill ?

i can tell your not local. we call it fraggle rock

r.soleofsalford said:
DortmundDummy said:

the churchill ?

I`m not local your right blue, got a mate down there from Ordsall, he`s moved to lancaster road area now, he`s related to the `Wards`but tries to keep his distance !! Usually go in the Hope if down Salford these days, its safer that way, handy for the hospital too ;)

DortmundDummy said:
r.soleofsalford said:
the churchill ?

I`m not local your right blue, got a mate down there from Ordsall, he`s moved to lancaster road area now, he`s related to the `Wards`but tries to keep his distance !! Usually go in the Hope if down Salford these days, its safer that way, handy for the hospital too ;)

lancaster road. who said crime doesnt pay.

ffs, dont tell the family i said that, otherwise my body parts will be placed in plastic bags and scattered throughout manchester and salford. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.