Kicked out for swearing!

Macc Blue said:
blue_taff said:
maybe football isn't for people who don't understand the reality and passion of playing and supporting a team sport.

Taff et al.......our fellow Blue was NOT "kicked out for swearing", neither was he kicked out for being passionate, he was kicked out for screaming "lino you're a fucking ****"

That explains it. Everyone knows he's an assistant referee.

To hear some on here, we could go back to peeing on the terraces. Cue "if I f... want to f... piss on the f.... back of the bloke in front, I'll f.. do it and if the f... c... throw me f... out, I'll f... never f.... come a f... gain".

Was this in block 204, heard through mate of mate that someone was thrown out of there for swearing on Sat vs Wigan?

They didn't throw a bloke out who tried to strangle the guy in front of him for standing up at a goalmouth opportunity against Aris though. (Same block).

Carver said:
Was this in block 204, heard through mate of mate that someone was thrown out of there for swearing on Sat vs Wigan?

They didn't throw a bloke out who tried to strangle the guy in front of him for standing up at a goalmouth opportunity against Aris though. (Same block).
I was in 204 and didn't see anyone getting thrown out. I did use the C word myself on a couple of occasions, and need to cut it out, but there are times when your passion just takes over.

salfordpaul said:
i have watched city since 1977 they are my passion. my love and my life!

I have always swore at football games ( nothing racist or too bad!) That is part of the passion, I sing at games and hopefully add to the atmosphere. I have been to Plough lane and most away games we have ever been involved in! I have been abroad more times than my mrs has had facials watching city.

I am writing this post directly to city management reading this site!

Do not lose the fan that has followed city over the last 30 years. lads that have paid up vast amounts of their wages following city to watch utter crap, players who were paid vast amounts to wear the sacred sky blue shirt. fans who took it all in their stride and folowed the religion that is man city!

Over a year i watch many games in corporate hospitality, many in the stands, i am a good source of income to you! My daughter,nephews and neices get plenty of swagger from the club shop.

Please get rid of Mr Fletcher! as a policeman of 30 years surely he sees people as guilty before charged! he will see his way! he is not to my knowledge a football fan and doesn't understand the thing about being a footie fan. About spending half your wages paying for a trip to Grocklyn in poland. etc etc

Your current fanbase are well known as the most loyal in the land.....build on this, not the type that have been attracted to old trafford and have made the place a morgue ( liverpool also)

Giggity!

Macc Blue said:
blue_taff said:
maybe football isn't for people who don't understand the reality and passion of playing and supporting a team sport.

Taff et al.......our fellow Blue was NOT "kicked out for swearing", neither was he kicked out for being passionate, he was kicked out for screaming "lino you're a fucking ****" over and over again at every match i can remember for the last 4-5 seasons. The Guy puts everything into his one and only catch phrase so no surprise that linesmen can probably hear him as can stewards and half of corporate which is near to our section (i don't like it being there but it is).

I sit a few rows behind the guy and when at HT on the concourse we saw him asked to leave none of us came to his defence because 1) he wasn't manhandled and 2)removing him was the right decision, i.e convincing him of the need for him to tone it down.

I asked one of the stewards about this yesterday at FT and that steward said the guy had been asked repeatedly then warned and finally the Police had raised the issue eg if you don't do something we will. Oh and he can come back if he accepts the need to tone it down (not sit on his hands). That's the facts, but of course everyone has the right to decide that some of the best football Stewards and THE best club in the Country have suddenly become a bunch of Nazis. Equally having read some of the ill informed, semi-hysterical nonsense posted on this subject i have right to say some are spouting bollocks.

Does the Macc stand for Macclesfield by any chance?

he wasn't "kicked out for swearing", neither was he kicked out for being passionate, he was kicked out for screaming "lino you're a fucking ****"

So he was kicked out for swearing?

I'm taking my 10 year old this year for the first time and know that she'll hear loads of dodgy stuff and put up with fans like us standing up when we attack. But so what? She will hear far worse in High school playgrounds and its up to me to sort that side of discipline out. Footy is not the opera, it's proper working class stuff. Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.