Kicked out for swearing!

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
My mates dad was kicked out for swearing today. He has got to ring the club on monday to see what the outcome is. Been a season ticket holder for 52 years.

Any idea what is gonna happen to him?
Getting kicked out for swearing? What a load of bollocks. So your Dad has been going for 52 years and gets kicked out, yet we let Kolo have an executive seat and he's just failed a drug test. ;)

ballinio said:
I was stopped from going to my seat todat because some eagle eyed steward spotted that i had a half bottle of water in my pocket, as i explained it was plastic & i didnt want to put in a cup because i wanted to drink it later, i was informed i couldnt go to my seat then. Well done city because the kiev game that i was going to finish work early for to get to now i`m not going to bother , stick your health and safety bollocks & if i`m told again i cant have a drink of water in a plastic bottle in my seat i`ll cancel my season ticket after 30years. Well done city you`ll be playing to an empty stadium pretty soon.
I had a plastic bottle of water in my bag once and the steward told me to put the empty bottle back into my bag and not under my seat or somewhere else, because it could be used as a missile from someone else. Thrown out for swearing, not allowed to go to your seat with a bottle of water... what's next? Cheering to loud?

Happens at Old Trafford too unfortunately, although obviously there are times when it's deserved if extremely offensive or repetitive. The problem is the clubs are attracting 'customers' nowadays and they want a safe, family environment where anyone is comfortable and seem to forget that the type of person who kept the club going over all those years should still be valued.

straighttalker said:
Happens at Old Trafford too unfortunately, although obviously there are times when it's deserved if extremely offensive or repetitive. The problem is the clubs are attracting 'customers' nowadays and they want a safe, family environment where anyone is comfortable and seem to forget that the type of person who kept the club going over all those years should still be valued.

I suppose we should be grateful as your stewards also throw fans down stairs ;-)

Bang on the money though fella in that the club wants customers now, not fans.

blueinsa said:
straighttalker said:

I suppose we should be grateful as your stewards also throw fans down stairs ;-)

Bang on the money though fella in that the club wants customers now, not fans.

Aye, you don't mess with the OT Gestapo :)

It's good that Families are all out of the way of your average beered up Blue.

We're looking at overzealous Stewarding or someone repeatedly doing something they shouldn't have in this case. It'll be interesting to see the outcome because it's never just one Guy swearing at City.

blue_taff said:
maybe football isn't for people who don't understand the reality and passion of playing and supporting a team sport.

Taff et al.......our fellow Blue was NOT "kicked out for swearing", neither was he kicked out for being passionate, he was kicked out for screaming "lino you're a fucking ****" over and over again at every match i can remember for the last 4-5 seasons. The Guy puts everything into his one and only catch phrase so no surprise that linesmen can probably hear him as can stewards and half of corporate which is near to our section (i don't like it being there but it is).

I sit a few rows behind the guy and when at HT on the concourse we saw him asked to leave none of us came to his defence because 1) he wasn't manhandled and 2)removing him was the right decision, i.e convincing him of the need for him to tone it down.

I asked one of the stewards about this yesterday at FT and that steward said the guy had been asked repeatedly then warned and finally the Police had raised the issue eg if you don't do something we will. Oh and he can come back if he accepts the need to tone it down (not sit on his hands). That's the facts, but of course everyone has the right to decide that some of the best football Stewards and THE best club in the Country have suddenly become a bunch of Nazis. Equally having read some of the ill informed, semi-hysterical nonsense posted on this subject i have right to say some are spouting bollocks.

Macc Blue said:
blue_taff said:
maybe football isn't for people who don't understand the reality and passion of playing and supporting a team sport.

Taff et al.......our fellow Blue was NOT "kicked out for swearing", neither was he kicked out for being passionate, he was kicked out for screaming "lino you're a fucking ****" over and over again at every match i can remember for the last 4-5 seasons. The Guy puts everything into his one and only catch phrase so no surprise that linesmen can probably hear him as can stewards and half of corporate which is near to our section (i don't like it being there but it is).

I sit a few rows behind the guy and when at HT on the concourse we saw him asked to leave none of us came to his defence because 1) he wasn't manhandled and 2)removing him was the right decision, i.e convincing him of the need for him to tone it down.

I asked one of the stewards about this yesterday at FT and that steward said the guy had been asked repeatedly then warned and finally the Police had raised the issue eg if you don't do something we will. Oh and he can come back if he accepts the need to tone it down (not sit on his hands). That's the facts, but of course everyone has the right to decide that some of the best football Stewards and THE best club in the Country have suddenly become a bunch of Nazis. Equally having read some of the ill informed, semi-hysterical nonsense posted on this subject i have right to say some are spouting bollocks.

His name isn't Ferguson is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.