Kicked out for swearing!

blue_taff said:
fair dos then, thats pretty much the way it should work, both parties using or in this case our 52 year SC holder not using their common sense

Fair do's my arse.

Players and managers don't get thrown out!

They too are in the stadium and presumably under the same laws as well as the laws of the game that says that foul and abusive language is a cardable offence!

nothing more than a stadium manager and his army of yellow coated wannabe policemen on a power trip im afraid.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:48 am --<br /><br />
Macc Blue said:
blueinsa said:
His name isn't Ferguson is it?

LOL

Agreed but im making a serious point!

Macc Blue said:
blue_taff said:
maybe football isn't for people who don't understand the reality and passion of playing and supporting a team sport.

Taff et al.......our fellow Blue was NOT "kicked out for swearing", neither was he kicked out for being passionate, he was kicked out for screaming "lino you're a fucking ****" over and over again at every match i can remember for the last 4-5 seasons. The Guy puts everything into his one and only catch phrase so no surprise that linesmen can probably hear him as can stewards and half of corporate which is near to our section (i don't like it being there but it is).

I sit a few rows behind the guy and when at HT on the concourse we saw him asked to leave none of us came to his defence because 1) he wasn't manhandled and 2)removing him was the right decision, i.e convincing him of the need for him to tone it down.

I asked one of the stewards about this yesterday at FT and that steward said the guy had been asked repeatedly then warned and finally the Police had raised the issue eg if you don't do something we will. Oh and he can come back if he accepts the need to tone it down (not sit on his hands). That's the facts, but of course everyone has the right to decide that some of the best football Stewards and THE best club in the Country have suddenly become a bunch of Nazis. Equally having read some of the ill informed, semi-hysterical nonsense posted on this subject i have right to say some are spouting bollocks.

if there ever was a post which shows that maybe people should get the full story before seeing their arse this is it

danebanksheik said:
So on the strength of 2 things said by an OP who clearly wasnt there (because he is still trying to find out what happened at page 3)

the two "facts" are
1) He was thrown out for swearing
2) He has been a supporter for 52 years

The Blue Moon jury of 12 good men and true vote by a majority of 9 to 3 to blame the club and its policies for the whole incident.

CASE CLOSED
Let's move on

At no point did i ever say i was there.
All i have asked is what the likely outcome will be.

Anybody know the situation with stewards,presumably another health and safety neccesity. Anyone remember trying to get out of the entrances at the kippax after a full house. And as for swearing I was taken by my dad and it was part of growing up. OK there are kids about, but thats what the North stand is for surely.Its part of the game ,passion. I fear the worst however, sanitised football crowds is the way its going. The atmosphere was good at times yesterday though.The Invisible man in particular ,'fuckin great lads'.First attendance in the Platt lane, cerca 1958 with me dad, and when men could swear,and drink from flasks and smoke.Aaah the smell of Woodbines and the rolling crush of the crowd.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
danebanksheik said:
So on the strength of 2 things said by an OP who clearly wasnt there (because he is still trying to find out what happened at page 3)

the two "facts" are
1) He was thrown out for swearing
2) He has been a supporter for 52 years

The Blue Moon jury of 12 good men and true vote by a majority of 9 to 3 to blame the club and its policies for the whole incident.

CASE CLOSED
Let's move on

At no point did i ever say i was there.
All i have asked is what the likely outcome will be.

The issue is that there are numerous threads very similar and no one knows the answer on here cos no one on here knows the facts of each case and you have not provided any.
All we get is the same question and substitute smoking / swearing / standing and substitute 52 years / 42 years / 32 years (which actually is irrelevant because you wouldnt get let off a speeding fine just cos you've been driving for 52 years and have never done anything wrong before). This is only included to elicit sympathy and he will get some for it and blue mooners have in the main decided that he has done nothing wrong. Is that the likely outcome you were looking for?
I fear it may not be the one he gets unfortunately.

i would love to know what he said, as
i swear at every games and at least 20
times and have never been kick out,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.