Kicked out for swearing!

Quite right too....how dare he spoil someone's "City Matchday Experience" with his foul mouth.......

On a serious note, if anyone from the club is reading this thread, give your fucking heads a wobble!

Stop fucking preaching as to how much our loyal fans mean and that you will never forget the fans that have been through all the shit when we know that you don't mean a fucking word of it!

52 years a season ticket holder and he gets thrown out for swearing at a football match?

Disgusting. Fletcher and his little army should hang their heads in fucking shame!

moz said:
falling out of love with our club :(

I know what you mean, i've really noticed in the last 2 seasons that they are pandering to familys and kids too much! I'm only 23 but when I was younger I remember sitting in the north stand with my dad at maine road surrounded by what seemed like massive guys and having to stand on my seat every 2 mins to see anything at all on the pitch, it was a little scary the first couple of times but then I loved it, the atmosphere, everything!

Now it seems kids have to go with their mum and dad, get their face painted, sit in a stand with no swearing and no noise whatsoever and be entertained by getting t-shirts shot at them.

Not good at all!

It'll be interesting what new fans this breeds, trying to make the game passionless.

"The referee's a wanker!"
"Excuse me, but could everyone who joined in with that chant please leave the stadium"

Not commenting on this particular incident but some of what you hear is a bit too much. I mean I'm not offended by it but the only reason people will scream what they do is their surrounded by blues and nothing will come of it. I bet no-one would call Delap a "mutant ****" to his face; just seems like a cheap dig but maybe thats just me.

But yeah, if he had no warning then this is pretty disgraceful treatment of a loyal blue.

Its simple just tell who ever that you will not swear again when all the players clean up there act, problem solved, I thought that football was a passionate game and it was not fair to blame that shower of foul mouths from across the road, I dont think there is a game goes by when sir bacon and his crew insult the officials. So if it is a passionate game watched by passionate fans you surely cant have one rule for them and one rule for us.

Are City trying to sterilise the games or something?

"Your support is fucking shit" is now 'My! You don't have many fans do you, what what!'

They are becoming a joke!

I had some Screech look-a-like tell me I'm not allowed to walk behind the wheelchairs to my seat, I sit on the back row ffs!

Another dyke tried to stop me the other week too, her boss later apologised to me though.

I could have smacked this jobsworth **** today though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.