Kicked out for swearing!

I really hope that club representatives frequent this site, because this is a feking joke, I no longer have my season tkt as my finances dont allow, so I have to pick and chose now what with kids as well. Im surprised that every one isnt thrown out at half time because the price of food and drink is enough to make even jesus throw a wobbler. Im sorry CITY but my love for the club just isn there any more, with every passing game I feel more alienated than ever, its just my history of support for this club from past generations that tugs at my emotions and NOT THE EXPERIENCE. So CITY if you want to fill out every week with great atmosphere its simple STOP PISSING THE FANS OFF,

No one threw me out in the second half for my colourful language, mind you i haven't received prior warnings and haven't been calling the match officials fkin cnuts at the top of my voice every 5 minutes of every game for the last 5 seasons.

Yeah. Bring back the days where you can go with the kids, and they would learn all the latest swear words. I love it when everyone stands when we attack and the kids miss everything. I get to explain what happened, and they can always see the goals on Match of the Day.
One thing I really miss is that smell of cigarettes from those around me. At least we can still get that air of authenticity when we use the toilets at half time.
Clubs seem to be ripping the heart and soul out of football.

UUBlue said:
Yeah. Bring back the days where you can go with the kids, and they would learn all the latest swear words. I love it when everyone stands when we attack and the kids miss everything. I get to explain what happened, and they can always see the goals on Match of the Day.
One thing I really miss is that smell of cigarettes from those around me. At least we can still get that air of authenticity when we use the toilets at half time.

Kids hear and learn far worse in the playground at school fella and you know that full well.

This is football, not a library!

blueinsa said:
UUBlue said:

Kids hear and learn far worse in the playground at school fella and you know that full well.

This is football, not a library!
Well said Pete

UUBlue said:
I love it when everyone stands when we attack and the kids miss everything. I get to explain what happened, and they can always see the goals on Match of the Day.
Fuck me, some of you lot need to get a grip, and you in particular UUBlue.

I'll reserve judgement until we hear the true story not a Facebook post. If it's a couple of incidents of swearing then it's out of order but I honestly think there must be more to this than we are being told.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
I'll reserve judgement until we hear the true story not a Facebook post. If it's a couple of incidents of swearing then it's out of order but I honestly think there must be more to this than we are being told.

And this is you reserving judgement is it?

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:

You mean that in 52 years he has sworn a lot?

How very dare him!

A woman who sits near me in 123 got thrown out for the same reason a couple of weeks back (against West Brom IIRC). Believe she'd be warn before for her colourful language - but who is actually sad enough to report this? Surely its what you expect to hear at the game? If it was the family stand, then fair enough, but throwing someone out and banning them for 3 games is a joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.