Kids/adults running onto the pitch after the final whistle

Reasonable force is allowed, you can't ban him if he runs away.
Did you read the description of what happened to him?

The very definition of not reasonable, the ground is full of police and stewards, do you really think he is going to run away and not face the consequences of his actions?

got to stop it now before becomes the norm saying to the moron who has just ran on to the pitch will you just come with me will not work

No sympathy whatsoever from me, he's committed a crime (as has the kid before him) both should be banned and fined and I'm disappointed city have yet to follow Leeds and Chelsea in letting it be known the harsh consequences for this.

Obviously it doesn't warrant a beating but I'm certainly not going to make any sort of effort to back him. If I saw a security guy beating the shit out of a shoplifter, I'm not writing a letter to the company about the security guys excessive force. Not worth giving a shit about what happens to him in the direct aftermath of entering the pitch.

Wouldn't have happened had he not been on the pitch. Take your beating and obey the fucking law next time instead of seeking a shirt to flog.

I don't really feel sorry for the lad. Fuck him.

That being said, it sounds like the stewards were stupid and need to be punished. Never mind the fact that they apparently went overboard or that one of them apparently pinched Bernardo's shirt but them acting like this will potentially put other more sensible stewards in danger.

Also I wouldn't shed a tear if the grey haired one got a smack. Just looks a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.