Kids/adults running onto the pitch after the final whistle

Full story here…

I don't condone fans running on the pitch but that grey haired steward caused the escalation after the kid had run on. Not only did he cause the problem it looked to me like he was assaulting the bloke they had pined down. I am fairly sure he flung a few punches and at one point it looked like he was trying to break his ankles by standing on his feet.

I don't condone fans running on the pitch but that grey haired steward caused the escalation after the kid had run on. Not only did he cause the problem it looked to me like he was assaulting the bloke they had pined down. I am fairly sure he flung a few punches and at one point it looked like he was trying to break his ankles by standing on his feet.
I was on row A - the front row and had good banter with all the stewards throughout. The pitch invading fans caused the issues, they should be ejected and the players instructed NOT to give shirts to fans running on the pitch!
A young lad next to me had a banner request for a shirt, the message he received yesterday is you get what you want if you ignore the rules!
Bad examples breed bad behaviour, might as well behave like Dipper fans and smash things up next when you don't like something!?!?

Anyone seen the footage from the Palmeiras v Sao Paulo u20 game yesterday? Two guys run on the pitch, one of them has a knife. Two security guards waddle on once a player has disarmed him.

Is it really hard to believe something like that will end up happening at some point? I mean the armed pitch invader, not the waddling security because that's pretty much a given.
In a nutshell

I was on row A - the front row and had good banter with all the stewards throughout. The pitch invading fans caused the issues, they should be ejected and the players instructed NOT to give shirts to fans running on the pitch!
A young lad next to me had a banner request for a shirt, the message he received yesterday is you get what you want if you ignore the rules!
Bad examples breed bad behaviour, might as well behave like Dipper fans and smash things up next when you don't like something!?!?

Hear, hear.

I'd rather the players voluntarily give the shirts out to kids in the crowd who aren't begging, could really mean a lot to a young kid. Alternatively, players keep the shirts and they go to charity auction than give them to weirdos at their first away game with signs.

Hear, hear.

I'd rather the players voluntarily give the shirts out to kids in the crowd who aren't begging, could really mean a lot to a young kid. Alternatively, players keep the shirts and they go to charity auction than give them to weirdos at their first away game with signs.
It should be a gesture from a player to a fan (preferably a kid). Yesterday you could see on Bernardo’s face he was thinking ‘who the fuck are you’ and he reluctantly gave him the shirt. Would much rather he’d told the bloke to fuck off back to where he’s supposed to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.