Kids I Pad at the game

He said, and I quote, “we’ve been told to be more strict and it’s 1 packet per person” - I just laughed at the cûnt and really couldn’t be arsed arguing for the sake of a 30p packet of crisps.

Most important fact nobody has picked up on is that you can buy Monster Munch for only 30p. From where?

No alarm has gone off for me yet. Airport security changing at Athens found chewing gum wrapping I’d forgotten to put in the tray.

With the queues, searches, poor kiosk service and daft kick off times then I’m genuinely unsure how much longer I can attend for until all the fun is over. It’s such a chore now.

Why does anyone need an Ipad at the match though seriously? lol if my lad weren't interested in watching the match he wouldn't be going.

Yeah an iPad is a tablet. Trouble with these lists is that they can probably put anything on there without justifying it...food for example, that's only on there so you buy it inside the stadium
What is the distinction between a small tablet and a large mobile phone?

I always carry an iPad to City matches as I like to watch the lunchtime/teatime match on the train before/after. I have never had a comment yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.