Kids I Pad at the game

I ended up burying it in one of the ‘tree pots’ near the city circle disks. Missed the first goal. It didn’t rain and no one robbed it so happy days in the end. Swear it wasn’t exactly where I buried it though - I think one of the coppers in their copper-park saw me do it and felt the need to check it out, then put it back in a slightly different place. @mindmyp's_n_q's reckons I was just pissed and couldn’t remember where I put it. But I know the truth.

You were fucking smashed you loon :)

Gen question. Why on earth is she taking an iPad to the game, can she not go without for a couple of hrs?

Good luck getting an 8 year old girl to watch a game and sit in traffic for several hours with nothing to do. She’s not on it all game! Lol. Trust me if I thought it was possible not to take then I wouldn’t. It’s not really any different to the play stations in the family stand.

Sounds like the guy was just doing his job. Its been on the prohibited list for a while and sounds like others just havent done their jobs. Making yesterdays security seeming over the top. Frustrating yes.

It also says portable chargers and ive taken that to every game with me for past 2 years. So either, worryingly the security checks arent as thorough as they should be, or they're just not that bothered about it. Nothinh ever been said to me about it.

Good luck getting an 8 year old girl to watch a game and sit in traffic for several hours with nothing to do. She’s not on it all game! Lol. Trust me if I thought it was possible not to take then I wouldn’t. It’s not really any different to the play stations in the family stand.

I went to Maine Rd for the first time when I was 8, and we didn't have iPads or playstations or mobile phones back then. And City were rubbish.

City pay ignorant morons pennies to carry out gate searches and they’re yet to find my portable phone charger. The wand doesn’t pick up keys or even chewing gum like Airport security can.

It’s three hours travel for me now and I need a fully charged phone to keep me entertained.

There was a chap in SS level 3 who had the same issue with his son, eventually let in with it though. He said an email had circulated but doubt it, think they’re clamping down a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.