Kids I Pad at the game

At Watford I was refused entry because i had a Scone in my pocket. Security wanted to confiscate it. i said I'll eat It and proceeded to do so. Another steward said youre in the way have you been searched? Yes i replied, well go in then..... so i did whilst eating the offending scone ...... sometimes you just have to laugh.

Jam, cream or butter?

Slightly off topic but funny nonetheless, against Hoffenheim I went with my son in 3rd tier south stand and at entrance M my son went in the bag queue as we had our usual 2 bottles of sealed water and 4 packets of crisps, the buffoon who scanned him said “you’re only allowed 1 packet of crisps each and have to throw 2 away, take your pick” - never in my life heard anything so fucking ridiculous, meant I had to discard my pickled onion monster munch, the bastard.
Wonder if he'd of let you take the big jumbo packets of Monster munch in?

Slightly off topic but funny nonetheless, against Hoffenheim I went with my son in 3rd tier south stand and at entrance M my son went in the bag queue as we had our usual 2 bottles of sealed water and 4 packets of crisps, the buffoon who scanned him said “you’re only allowed 1 packet of crisps each and have to throw 2 away, take your pick” - never in my life heard anything so fucking ridiculous, meant I had to discard my pickled onion monster munch, the bastard.
I think the steward probably just wanted fancied them himself. I went with my Grandad, he's in his 80s and deliberately hadn't eaten all day. He bought some fish and chips from City Square but because the queues were so long wasn't able to eat them. The steward took them off him, I genuinely think the steward just wanted them for himself. IMO they should allow food bought at the ground in. My Grandad was starving.

I think the steward probably just wanted fancied them himself. I went with my Grandad, he's in his 80s and deliberately hadn't eaten all day. He bought some fish and chips from City Square but because the queues were so long wasn't able to eat them. The steward took them off him, I genuinely think the steward just wanted them for himself. IMO they should allow food bought at the ground in. My Grandad was starving.

Id have fucking spat on the ****s before handing them to him.

That or scoffed them and gone in a few minutes later!

I was getting into the N1 entrance at about 11.45, when the rain really began to come, so getting inside quickly was a must. I was ok, but a bloke in front of me was stopped, even before he got to the stewards and was told, “sorry mate, you can’t take that sandwich in there - it’s too big!”

Now being a bloke I’m not very good at measuring and I’m often prone to exaggerating the length of things. Ask my wife. But this bloke had a marks and spencer french baton, pre packed and a large Share size packet of crisps. In my professional opinion as a sandwich measurer, I would say it was about a third the size of those batons you can get in Sainsbury’s, about 30 cm’s. big, but surely not offensive. He was told to eat it there and then or go in without it.

Is it me, I’m 42 now, but would my 22 year old self say ‘actually, the steward and the rule makers have got a really good point on that one?’ Or am I just turning into my 85 year old dad?

Seriously, do they sit in a room all week and wonder what brand new rules they can make up to annoy people? I don’t know the end result of that one, but you can imagine the look on the guys face: priceless!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.