Kids in block 110??

NorthernBoy said:
I Happen To Sit A Couple Of Seats From The Incident And Know Both Parties In Question.
Alot Of People Were Very Annoyed With The Lad Who Knocked Your Son, But It Was Clear To See He Was Heavily Intoxicated As He's Usually Not That Bad. I Would Just Forget About The Whole Thing As It Was A Great Day And Just An Unfortunate Occurance, I'm Sure He Will Apologise At The Next Match, And Your Lad Seems To Enjoy It There So Dont Move.

Does it not piss you off writing Like That?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Dont think you have explained exactly what happened, i stood on my seat and fell back, there was nothing i could do, even when sober standing on a seat can lead to a fall, i offered you an apology but you didnt except it, i suggested that 110 is not a place for kids imo. what i ment by nt bringing children is, that these incidents do happpen in 110, and didnt purposley fall off my seat.
I don't even know you, just remember you from Barnsley away... when I read the OP I thought it's probably you....... fpmsl.

Anyway, I'm with TFS on this. If you take your kids into 110 you need to expect they could get hurt or scared. It's the area designed for 'the lads', the majority are out of it come kick off and choose that section to have banter with the away fans. If you want your kid to be in that section then fair enough but don't expect other fans to not go crazy when we score, jump around etc.

Besides, sounds like you got offered an apology on the day.

Timmmmahhhh said:
dctid said:
I think people who are so pissed they are unable to stand properly should not be denied entry into the ground.

When the goal went in a twatted my knee on the seat in front of me and nearly threw the guy next to me onto the pitch, I had drank maybe 2 pints, think it's more getting caught up in the moment than being pissed?

Oh, and my knee still hurts!!

NOwt wrong with that but thats not what the OP implied - personally i love the fookin banter - in confined spaces people going apeshit - these things happen and a few pints here or there is fook all - but if people are pissed and i have seen a fair few then it is simply unfair on other fans be they kids or adults or women

What you descibe happens up and down grounds all over the country

Blue Smarties said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Dont think you have explained exactly what happened, i stood on my seat and fell back, there was nothing i could do, even when sober standing on a seat can lead to a fall, i offered you an apology but you didnt except it, i suggested that 110 is not a place for kids imo. what i ment by nt bringing children is, that these incidents do happpen in 110, and didnt purposley fall off my seat.
I don't even know you, just remember you from Barnsley away... when I read the OP I thought it's probably you....... fpmsl.

Anyway, I'm with TFS on this. If you take your kids into 110 you need to expect they could get hurt or scared. It's the area designed for 'the lads', the majority are out of it come kick off and choose that section to have banter with the away fans. If you want your kid to be in that section then fair enough but don't expect other fans to not go crazy when we score, jump around etc.

Besides, sounds like you got offered an apology on the day.

i agree 100% with this its a more volatile area if thats the word,you cant help a guy who's falling back on your lad as much as he cant stop himself,but people in there do drink it is allowed and its legal , a dificult situation to please all

i agree with TFS about its not the place for kids really but what i find bang out of order is if TFS did tell you to fuck off about 5 times infront of your lad.

before TFS says anything im saying you did tell him to fuck off im just saying if it is true you were out of order.

Stillsy said:
i agree with TFS about its not the place for kids really but what i find bang out of order is if TFS did tell you to fuck off about 5 times infront of your lad.

before TFS says anything im saying you did tell him to fuck off im just saying if it is true you were out of order.

because i couldnt help falling over, i ment nothing by the fuck off, but he was making it worse than what it was, i enjoy standing infront of you and love your kids enthusiasm, i'd still bring him in there, but have to be aware, that these things do occur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.