Kids in block 110??

Barcon said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I would not expect them to be surprised to feel the furry side!

That's a bit uncalled for though mate.

Fall on my kid then tell me to fuck off and thats the way Id react, just the way I am mate. quick apology and check the kids ok and Id be telling you not to worry about it and probably having a pint with you at half time.

Barcon said:

Fall on my kid then tell me to fuck off and thats the way Id react, just the way I am mate. quick apology and check the kids ok and Id be telling you not to worry about it and probably having a pint with you at half time.

thats what happened, i used foff because he wouldnt shake my hand.

Ticket For Schalke said:

thats what happened, i used foff because he wouldnt shake my hand.

Did it end up like this pal?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBWwOwpv0Q[/youtube]

bluemanc said:
bluegarty said:
ONCE AGAIN NOT CROSS AT HIM JUST WANTED VIEWS FROM OTHERS
You've outed(nearly) him on a public messageboard as someone who is a bit of a nutter so you would appear to be cross.
Plus you are now shouting which confirms your crossness:)........should have just named him really.

Can we just refer to the post please and either give views on kids in 110 or not? I just think he was having a good day out and maybe partly for that reason I asked the question in the first place IE would you be happy if I stood next to you with my kid on matchday and you felt annoyed about it...

bluegarty said:
bluemanc said:
You've outed(nearly) him on a public messageboard as someone who is a bit of a nutter so you would appear to be cross.
Plus you are now shouting which confirms your crossness:)........should have just named him really.

Can we just refer to the post please and either give views on kids in 110 or not? I just think he was having a good day out and maybe partly for that reason I asked the question in the first place IE would you be happy if I stood next to you with my kid on matchday and you felt annoyed about it...

mate i wasnt annoyed because he was there, just that these things happen.

Barcon said:

LOL. I think you missed my point.
There's a big difference between fury and furry.
I don't think anyone wants to see your furry side ; )

bluegarty said:
I took my 7 year old to the Chelsea game and he stood on a seat in block 110, a very controversial poster on this site (who was either very drunk or off his head) told me that kids should be allowed in 110 after he fell over into me nearly knocking my boy over. My lad loves going to the game and going in 110 (which is where my season ticket is) but it has made me think about whether to take him again in that particular block. What does everyone else think?

i think if your taking notice of some piss-pot you want your head examined. now if its was bad language you were trying to protect your son from it would be different.

just tell this piss artist to fuck off. if hes as bad as you say everybody near you will be fed up with him anyway.

kids are fine drunks aren't

bluegarty said:
bluemanc said:

Its quite simple - it was an accident i cannot believe that anybody would do that deliberatre do such a thing but equally the guy was a plonker standing on a fookin chair.

All this does is give the stewards even more fookin reasons / justification to make every fooker sit down during the game and ultimatley spoils it for everybody else.

Banter - swearing etc then that what you get guys having a few beers again that what you get and i trust that this is a one off - if it aint and he continues to stand on fookin chairs then i hope the stewards intervene.

Barcon said:

LOL. I think you missed my point.
There's a big difference between fury and furry.
I don't think anyone wants to see your furry side ; )

Or did you miss mine ? Its an old saying to a nagging wife. "Carry on and you'll feel the furry side" as in a slap with the back of the hand. Either way I'd have just accepted TFS handshake and we'd have probably had a laugh and developed a pleasant understanding from there on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.