Kids in block 110??

dctid said:
SWP's back said:
Are you too short to see over the people without standing on your seat fella?

That too obvious - the fact he was pissed whilst stood on a chair and every post is acting like its fookin normal - it aint -

I am very disappointed that furniture mountaineering, an event at which we British lead the world, goes unrecognised yet again. It will be a demonstration sport at the 2012 Olympics and hopefully a full medal event in 2016. Anyone who saw me training in Ikea for my successful world record attempt at pelmet balancing would know the dedication required, although my failure at settee hurdling can be explained by misplaced cushions.

sweynforkbeard said:
dctid said:
That too obvious - the fact he was pissed whilst stood on a chair and every post is acting like its fookin normal - it aint -

I am very disappointed that furniture mountaineering, an event at which we British lead the world, goes unrecognised yet again. It will be a demonstration sport at the 2012 Olympics and hopefully a full medal event in 2016. Anyone who saw me training in Ikea for my successful world record attempt at pelmet balancing would know the dedication required, although my failure at settee hurdling can be explained by misplaced cushions.

for some reason, i just cant take you serious ;)

sweynforkbeard said:
dctid said:

LOL

I think we need to draw a line under this thread and let the two parties make up with a kiss and cuddle at the next game as i am sure they both will and should.

Ticket For Schalke said:
sweynforkbeard said:

I salute your athleticism TFS and know that if I enter COMS on Thursday and see bookcases piled ten high in the center circle that you will be the pre match entertainment demonstrating your prowess to thrill the crowd. Remember to keep the weighty volumes of German philosophy on the lower shelves to provide useful ballast.

sweynforkbeard said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

I salute your athleticism TFS and know that if I enter COMS on Thursday and see bookcases piled ten high in the center circle that you will be the pre match entertainment demonstrating your prowess to thrill the crowd. Remember to keep the weighty volumes of German philosophy on the lower shelves to provide useful ballast.

your username should be metaphore.

Ticket For Schalke said:
sweynforkbeard said:

your username should be metaphore.

were you any chance wearing a shite s.i jacket?

What responsible adult takes there child into 110? And then have the cheek to complain when someone falls into someone celebrating? The fact you want your son hearing bad words and stuff is more worrying that TFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.