Kieran Trippier

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by John Oliver, 8 Jul 2018.

1. blueincy

blueincy

Behind Richards?Was that before or after the knee operation? https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/micah-richards/verletzungen/spieler/32617
    He was worth a lot more than what he and Mee were sold for at the time, club trained and English didn't even come into the equation...
    Anyway water under the bridge now I'm sure things will change once Pep looks into how the set up is..

2. lancs blue

lancs blue

He was definitely way behind Richards and Zaba in 11/12, neither Trippier nor the club could have foreseen Richards getting such a serious injury at the 2012 Olympics. At the time the move was right for both club and player, but not for the first time City undersold a youth team product.

3. blueincy

blueincy

Ok was it before or after the ankle injury OP?
    https://id.mancity.com/news/first team/first team news/archive/2012/october/micah richards talks about knee injury
    Inspiring that your behind an injury prone player:-)

Like I said water under the bridge we move on...

Last edited: 9 Jul 2018
  4. John Oliver

John Oliver

Thanks PC

5. burnley blue mcfc

burnley blue mcfc

Team supported:
    Manchester city
    Ssn reporter saying he’s now the worlds best right back!!! WTF?? he’s been very good for us so far this world cup, but get fuckin real walkers a mile ahead of him & always will be

6. brummie blue

brummie blue

I heard this as well on SSN, and also his dad on the BBC saying he was the best RB in the world.

Funny I don't remember him been best in the world when we stuffed Spurs twice last season.

7. 93.01

Sane toyed with him when spurs came to are place. Good player, reminds of zabba in terms of being comfortable on the ball. However, unfortunately he also reminds me of zabba, during his last season, a lack of pace. I like him but not for me or city.

8. 93.01

These comments about Trippier cut to exactly what I have been saying about the hype going overboard about the England Team. It's ridiculous. You would struggle to say which top 4 team he would make if he was not playing for spurs.

9. Jalfraag

Jalfraag

I'd imagine if England were to meet Belgium in the final, 90 minutes of Hazard ripping him to shreds may well change the media's narrative.

10. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Team supported:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Some nice posts about him in that thread. Works hard in training and knuckles down. Modest bloke. Seems to be enjoying his football out there