Kiev ban over turned

I am on the 3:10am from Gatwick - Anyone on the 9:30 train from Manchester?

They have online checking which I have just used so guess that eliminates the need for API

Just in the 'Arena Beerhouse'. Micro brewery - does some good draft beers - if you are a beer, rather than lager, drinker. Steaks look special - will know if they are as good as they look shortly.

O'Brien 's - is that where people are headed for the Arse match?

Just in the 'Arena Beerhouse'. Micro brewery - does some good draft beers - if you are a beer, rather than lager, drinker. Steaks look special - will know if they are as good as they look shortly.

O'Brien 's - is that where people are headed for the Arse match?

ETA 4pm tomorrow! Proper beer sounds good to me. How near is it to the Radisson Blue hotel for ticket collection?!

Finally arrived here horrendous journey from the airport trying to find the hotel. LHardly anyone speaks a word of english left Bill and his group wandering round in circles trying to find their place before jumping in a taxi to my place only for the guy to drive about 200 yards then pull up outside it! Not even risking leaving hotel tonight as never find the way back. Not fancying my prospects of finding the ticket collection point tommorow either!

Ukrainian Airlines check in system is down at Gatwick so waiting for them to sort that out and nobody has any idea what's going on, wonderful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.