Kiev ban over turned

Yeah I booked through expedia too and there link for booking doesnt even bring up UIA.
I'm keeping fingers crossed that I can just go into UIA website 24 hours before and all will be fine.
Let me know though if you find a way into it before then

Will do.

Gonna fire off a couple of emails now, try and get this sorted. Usually you can either add API to the booking via the site you went with, or they give you a code to access the airline site directly where you can add it; Expedia don't have either, the buggers.

Will do.

Gonna fire off a couple of emails now, try and get this sorted. Usually you can either add API to the booking via the site you went with, or they give you a code to access the airline site directly where you can add it; Expedia don't have either, the buggers.

Normally you get a booking code like you say or an e-ticket with the code on and you log into the airline's website to enter your details. Worth chasing as some airlines will get funny if you haven't done it, or might charge a price to do it at the airport.

Should I have been expecting an email from CITY about arrangements for picking up tickets? - getting tight now.

Should I have been expecting an email from CITY about arrangements for picking up tickets? - getting tight now.

Asked at the Ticket Office last week, "Will contact be made by e-mail or letter?" Reply "They will contact you". Suppose that's a don't know then?

Asked at the Ticket Office last week, "Will contact be made by e-mail or letter?" Reply "They will contact you". Suppose that's a don't know then?

Presumably they're waiting until a cut off point or when Dynamo tell them, so they only have to send one email?

Will be in Barcelona next week and want to watch the Kiev match with some City fans. Anyone know the right pub to go to there?

For anyone also booked through Expedia, they've replied to me today.

''Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for contacting Expedia.co.uk.

Kindly forward your passport details to this email with the following information and we will update the same :

1. Passengers name as per passport
2. Date of birth
3. Passport Number
4. Nationality
5. Gender
6.Issue and Expiry date of passport
7.Passport issuing country

Regards,

Disha
Expedia.co.uk

Probs worth slinging them an email about API this weekend to avoid a potential problem at Gatwick. Also got the email from City regarding ticket collection, 15 minute walk from Hotel Ukraine to the Radisson; there better be a boozer or 2 en route :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.