Kiev home ticket sales

Me n my daughter got ours, what's the Mancunian way like traffic wise? Had to set off from Bolton at 17:15 when we played Everton in semi, dnt fancy another early start again.

It's still shit mate. I get a lift home from work pretty much every night of the week across the Mancunian Way and even though they've just widened part of the contraflow it was no better coming home tonight. God knows what it will be like tomorrow.

Yeah the foriegners are something else. Have to say though BDortmund and BMunich create an incredible atmosphere...they sing for the full 90mnts...quite xtrodinary really.

I've actually experienced an Istanbul derby craziest experience I have ever had at a football match would absolutely recommend the game if you ever get the chance.

As for the Kiev game even City can't mess this up surely.

Would go by train but to unreliable. Never mind, we can sample the delights of Manchester's rush hour traffic. Would get tram or bus to ground but daughter gets very "uncomfortable" in crowded buses n trams so don't want to put her through that.

Me n my daughter got ours, what's the Mancunian way like traffic wise? Had to set off from Bolton at 17:15 when we played Everton in semi, dnt fancy another early start again.
Try M60 clockwise instead. Then junction 17 (Prestwich/Whitefield) and through Prestwich to Broughton then a few back street shuffles and no traffic. Alternatively stay on the M60 clockwise to J21 (Broadway) or J22 (Oldham Road) and head in from the east.

Try M60 clockwise instead. Then junction 17 (Prestwich/Whitefield) and through Prestwich to Broughton then a few back street shuffles and no traffic. Alternatively stay on the M60 clockwise to J21 (Broadway) or J22 (Oldham Road) and head in from the east.
J21 is the way I've been going for ten years and rarely have any issues with traffic.

Would go by train but to unreliable. Never mind, we can sample the delights of Manchester's rush hour traffic. Would get tram or bus to ground but daughter gets very "uncomfortable" in crowded buses n trams so don't want to put her through that.
Have another look at the train. 20 minutes into Piccadilly (4 trains an hour). Back on the 2216 and into Bolton 16 minutes later. £9.60 if she's under 16, £12.80 if she's not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.