Kiev home ticket sales

Sniff sniff.

I've watched most of their European games and the atmosphere was terrible. Even their manager said the rag game was the first time he had seen what the fans were capable of.

7EwKybvARRMbK.gif

L/pool always create a great European atmosphere thats one place thats known for it. Yes we may get a good atmosphere at the derby but so we should do . Is that it then - 1 game a season !!

No they don't!

Have you watched any of their EL home matches?

You could hear a pin drop for most of their EL matches at home.

No they don't!

Have you watched any of their EL home matches?

You could hear a pin drop for most of their EL matches at home.
If you compare like with like a CL night at Anfield and one at City the difference in atmosphere is immense. Anfield is so much better. I used to go to Maine Rd for yrs and the atmosphere at a league match was better then a CL match at the Etihad.

If you compare like with like a CL night at Anfield and one at City the difference in atmosphere is immense. Anfield is so much better. I used to go to Maine Rd for yrs and the atmosphere at a league match was better then a CL match at the Etihad.

There really isn't a major difference at all, When Benitez was there you're right the Anfield atmosphere was incredible but that is not the case anymore but like I said there is no one not one team in the UK that comes close to the Turks or Greeks for atmosphere.

Wasn't in the group stage last year.

You're making the mistake of comparing group games at City to quarter finals and semi finals at Anfield.

The atmosphere is shit in the group stage at every English club.

It doesn't help that when we played Barca both times we got completely outplayed.

There really isn't a major difference at all, When Benitez was there you're right the Anfield atmosphere was incredible but that is not the case anymore but like I said there is no one not one team in the UK that comes close to the Turks or Greeks for atmosphere.
Yeah the foriegners are something else. Have to say though BDortmund and BMunich create an incredible atmosphere...they sing for the full 90mnts...quite xtrodinary really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.