Kiev home ticket sales

You sure about that bud?

There's none for the derby or Arsenal and they certainly sold none for the final last week.

Could you get me a Bournemouth ticket though, ta

Home games only I'm afraid! they tend to sell them when the club release the tickets, but I don't think they're selling all the home games at once.

Come on Tim, of course it is. It's Kiev, not one of the European cartel clubs. We all know because of the ticket prices the Etihad will only be 2/3rds full. When in reality, if the tickets were priced correctly, £20 - £30, we could get close to 45K-50K.

I dread to think how much the quarter final tickets will cost. Do the club want local fans roaring the team on via affordable tickets, or do the club want tourists and day trippers buying up expensive quarter final tickets instead?
Well they've fucked me off out of my seat to accommodate Kiev fans next week so I'm not sure what the club want.

None of the upper stands are on sale online and there are thousands for sale in the bottom tier still so could be a poor turnout for this.

Just bought 1 for the Mrs for Her Birthday. £30.

Block 212 was pretty full. Loads still left in other blocks, especially in the Family stand. I'd guess about 40K+ on the night. And that's being overly positive.

My seasoncard in 307 is available for £15 for this if anyone wants it. Paid £35 but don't want it going to waste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.