Kiev post match reaction thread - PLEASE keep it in here.

rm moans so much about how tired the players are and how he's never known anything like the amount of games we have to play, it makes me think he doesn't know how to prep teams that play so often

if we're tired its coz we over train not coz we play for 90mins every 3 days

Ok The Mancini out boys win lets get Neil Warnock in, JRB get the chant going on the megaphone on Sunday.

Pansy OUT! Warnock IN!
Pansy OUT! Warnock IN!
Pansy OUT! Warnock IN!

TheSituation said:
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I KNEW WE'D BOTTLE IT I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A FUCKING HARD GAME BUT NONE OF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME I TOLD YOU THIS GAME WOULD BE HARDER THAN THE FUCKING FINAL ITSELF AND WE'VE BLOWN IT 1-0 WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE NOT GOOD NOT FUCKING GOOD BUT ACCEPTABLE AS IT PUTS US IN AN OK POSITION BUT 2-0 IS A FUCKING MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB IT'S A HOME GAME WE MUST WIN THIS IS OUR COMPETITION TO LOSE AND WE'VE FUCKING BLOWN IT I CAN SEE IT NOW WE'RE GONNA WIN 1-0 AT HOME AND IT WONT BE ENOUGH IT'S HAMBURG ALL OVER AGAIN FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

what a tit

cinnamon blue said:
Dont think we have played well all season with the exception of a couple of games ................ for me yaya, barry, balotelli, milner , kolarov , boateng, on the whole poor buys ......... dzeko give him time
lol

I thought we played slowly and too square for much of the game and whilst we did well possesion wise our passing in the final third was off tonight and although we created cahnces they were not nailed on types. I think 2-0 was probabbly a bit harsh...three counter attacks from them and two goals scored. Vinny unlucky for the second and I think Joe could've done better with the first.
We need an early goal and a solid defensive display at home. The tie is slightly in their favour but by no means over and we have a very strong home record.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I've heard lack of experience mentioned a few times tonight as an excuse.At least 6 of our team have champions league experience.

But we are the only team left in the competion that has not played in the Chumps League, and it showed at time tonight. Naive is possibly the best adjective I will use.

I know you said 'team' but yaya, carlos, edin, mario, swp, silva, kolarov, have all played champions league. 7 from 11, should be enough to see us through........

K.Reeves right foot said:
singcat said:
Fed up of all the negativity on here!
We were unlucky to lose 2-0, but we did so we have to deal with it.
Let's get on and cheer us next week - we have a great home record
xx
I do not believe anyone who has even a tiny knowledge of football and watched the game tonight could possibly make that statement and believe it.
Well I do believe that and i did watch the match - and have been watching us for 37 years, so what's your problem? I do think we were unlucky, what's your problem?

TheSituation said:
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I KNEW WE'D BOTTLE IT I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A FUCKING HARD GAME BUT NONE OF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME I TOLD YOU THIS GAME WOULD BE HARDER THAN THE FUCKING FINAL ITSELF AND WE'VE BLOWN IT 1-0 WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE NOT GOOD NOT FUCKING GOOD BUT ACCEPTABLE AS IT PUTS US IN AN OK POSITION BUT 2-0 IS A FUCKING MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB IT'S A HOME GAME WE MUST WIN THIS IS OUR COMPETITION TO LOSE AND WE'VE FUCKING BLOWN IT I CAN SEE IT NOW WE'RE GONNA WIN 1-0 AT HOME AND IT WONT BE ENOUGH IT'S HAMBURG ALL OVER AGAIN FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Remember what your mam said about not taking your medication

Numptyed said:
Ok The Mancini out boys win lets get Neil Warnock in, JRB get the chant going on the megaphone on Sunday.

Pansy OUT! Warnock IN!
Pansy OUT! Warnock IN!
Pansy OUT! Warnock IN!
I doubt Warnock would allow the players to tap the ball sideways on the halfway line in the last minute when lescott is stood in the 6 yard box waving his arms for the ball to be thrown in there would he? Apparently Mancini does, but then again, according to Mancini we controlled the game. Well in that case, I 'd hate to play that game again and not control the game!
It's noticable that he usual Mancini cherleaers are a bit quiet tonight, maybe the truth is finally dawning on them...we have the wrong manager.

bluemonkey71 said:
I'm sure we can turn it around though with a Hamburg atmosphere at home.
Juist like we did against Hamburg you mean ?? Ohhhh......

They will score, and that means we will need 4 to win, can't see it.

Oh by the way, the atmosphere will be nothing like Hamburg, they won't bring a big crowd, and we won't fill the gaps either at £22.50.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.