Kiev tickets £4.50 each.

I'd say it's more to do with the prices knowing city fans would happily pay £4.50 just to accrue the points with no intention of going leaving possibly city fans over there ticket less whilst hundreds at home count their loyalty points and despite a sell out hsrdly any city fans in the ground
Same reason as use buy and not go so had to pick them up at team hotel

Would like to see the club introduce a similar system of proof of attendance regarding loyalty points for all games

Definitely mate.. Collect tickets at ground is a must for away games, too easily abused.

A ridiculous idea, don't you think the queues are already bad enough to get in without adding this burden.
What if the ticket office, very unlikely I know, got it wrong and didn't have your ticket there?

What's ridiculous is that a mate went to Barcelona away and that has been his only game for over ten years thus depriving a fan with 9000 points the opportunity to go to a true glamour match. Seems to work for United away when they did big Europen games..

What's ridiculous is that a mate went to Barcelona away and that has been his only game for over ten years thus depriving a fan with 9000 points the opportunity to go to a true glamour match. Seems to work for United away when they did big Europen games..
I agree with you on the people with tickets who shouldn't have them
Last year my mate was talking to a girl who was going to her first away game, not first European.

But your statement was for all away games and United do t do that for all their games do they?
And why should we copy what the cunts from Trafford do?

I agree with you on the people with tickets who shouldn't have them
Last year my mate was talking to a girl who was going to her first away game, not first European.

But your statement was for all away games and United do t do that for all their games do they?
And why should we copy what the cunts from Trafford do?

Sorry meant European games not all away games. I don't normally want to copy them but United fans I know who travel say it works and stops touting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.