Kiev tickets £4.50 each.

Hello, my name is Artem. I fan MC from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk (It is 400 km from Kiev) i visit match.
I support City 6 years. I have biggest collection t-shirts of Man City on East Europe (31 t-shirts)
I visited match League of Europe when Dynamo win 2-0.
I bad speak in English. If you find errors in words, I'm sorry.
In general in our country secure. So do not worry. Ukrainian prices for me, not small. But for you, with your standard of living, it's a laugh, all really cheap.
Kiev I know is bad, well, I will be glad if someone wants to meet.

If something interesting, ask me

Hello, my name is Artem. I fan MC from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk (It is 400 km from Kiev) i visit match.
I support City 6 years. I have biggest collection t-shirts of Man City on East Europe (31 t-shirts)
I visited match League of Europe when Dynamo win 2-0.
I bad speak in English. If you find errors in words, I'm sorry.
In general in our country secure. So do not worry. Ukrainian prices for me, not small. But for you, with your standard of living, it's a laugh, all really cheap.
Kiev I know is bad, well, I will be glad if someone wants to meet.

If something interesting, ask me
Welcome kazak!

absolutely pissed off, found out workwise I could juggle things about yesterday, so got home booked flight and hotel, went on website to order ticket couldn't do it online so home from work tonight and rang club, NO tickets left, pardon I said, we've sold 2200 tickets, looks like it, checked with manager yes all gone.
sorry i'm not having that, we took about 700 last time, spike got about 40 replies, no official flights, someone tell me how we are all getting there ? can't all be flying from Gatwick. any one know the supporter services rep and phone no. please. used to be danny Wilson but think someone else now doing job.

absolutely pissed off, found out workwise I could juggle things about yesterday, so got home booked flight and hotel, went on website to order ticket couldn't do it online so home from work tonight and rang club, NO tickets left, pardon I said, we've sold 2200 tickets, looks like it, checked with manager yes all gone.
sorry i'm not having that, we took about 700 last time, spike got about 40 replies, no official flights, someone tell me how we are all getting there ? can't all be flying from Gatwick. any one know the supporter services rep and phone no. please. used to be danny Wilson but think someone else now doing job.

It disappeared from the booking site yesterday afternoon sometime.

I bet they had to give the Ukrainians all the ticket info beforehand due to them being picked up in Kiev.

Mine's a similar story, and conversation with booking office, when i phoned this morning. I then got put through to customer services, again told that it had been selling really well and that they had about 30 left, luckily I got one. So I would say that customer/supporter services should hopefully be able to sort you out. I've kept an eye on the Gatwick flight prices and they"ve barely changed over the last 10 days or so, so I can't see that there's been a mad rush on them either. Good luck !

Mine's a similar story, and conversation with booking office, when i phoned this morning. I then got put through to customer services, again told that it had been selling really well and that they had about 30 left, luckily I got one. So I would say that customer/supporter services should hopefully be able to sort you out. I've kept an eye on the Gatwick flight prices and they"ve barely changed over the last 10 days or so, so I can't see that there's been a mad rush on them either. Good luck !

A couple of days ago they'd only sold 8 rows which is about 400. No way have 1800 suddenly decided a week before to go.
It's either bullshit or someone's suggested they may get the points regardless so people have dived in thinking £4.50 is worth the risk to see if they get the 40 points

A couple of days ago they'd only sold 8 rows which is about 400. No way have 1800 suddenly decided a week before to go.
It's either bullshit or someone's suggested they may get the points regardless so people have dived in thinking £4.50 is worth the risk to see if they get the 40 points
I certainly agree with your first point, up to the end of last week hardly any had been sold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.