Kiki Musampa

Fried Onions said:
He wasn't very good, but at a time where the likes of Ged Brannan would have shone, he was above average.

Top goal v Liverpool at home though.

Whenever i think of Musampa , that goal of his against Liverpool springs to mind ...... that was some strike , and he did alright for us without really being spectacular.

It was just an awful time for us, his lack of pace and work ethic stood out even more at that time, decent ability when he had time to think what to do but on the whole he was average

those were dark days, a different kind of shit to the shit we had in the lower leagues.

it was that bad i was actually bored at matches, i never thought id think that, ever.

black mamba said:
Fried Onions said:
He wasn't very good, but at a time where the likes of Ged Brannan would have shone, he was above average.

Top goal v Liverpool at home though.

Whenever i think of Musampa , that goal of his against Liverpool springs to mind ...... that was some strike , and he did alright for us without really being spectacular.

I always think of the volley against Liverpool too. Brilliant strike!

He was alright, wasn't the quickest but he did a job. I liked him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.