Kiki Musampa

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Was he actually any good? Back then I only got to see City now and again and he always looked pretty poor
Or is he just a player I didn't get
Very average

one of my good mates, well his sister in law was going out with him. my gf and all her mates including kiki's ex all went the dam on a hen weekend early this year, when they came back my missus said he came and met them all for a drink! dont exactly know what he does now though.

(not like this has out to do with how good he was)

I can remember he was starting games every week and was average at best, then Pearce dropped him and we literally didn't see or hear from him for about three months. Given how shite the rest of the team was at that time I think that says it all.

I remember Dipper boy Carragher yanking him back by his hair when Kiki went past him, the scumbag.

Always thought he was okay technically (for where we were then) and worked hard enough, but he just had very little pace, and his decision making wasn't great.

For a short while, though, he really gave us something different, initially from wide left, but then central midfield.

Scored a couple of very important goals for us.

He was ok. Was absolutely atrocious in the cup quarter final against west ham (even though he scored) but scored a cracker in the last minute at home to Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.