King of the Kippax | Last ever edition (p 20)

That gobby rag prick on the show, (Gaz?) I detest that turd, why couldn’t they have got an another Blue to do it? Lovely people Dave and Sue, and Steve the Vicar and his lad. The best I have heard Winter speak in a long time. Hadn’t realised Craig Cash was a Blue, nice words from him. Given this was about KOTK not sure radio Manchester had to give a big chunk of the show to Andy fucking mitten (well we all know why really)

I never listen to the show normally but yes the other presenter was a rag. Sue and Dave were invited on to talk about fanzines and their retirement so I suppose they couldn't change the presenters. Other fanzines were talked about so I guess they had to have them on. They all spoke well about Sue and Dave so no problem really.

Last edited:
I never listen to the show normally but yes the other presenter was a rag. Sue and Dave were invited on to talk about fanzines and their retirement so I guess they couldn't change the presenters. Other fanzines were talked about so I guess they had to have them on. They all spoke well about Sue and Dave so no problem really.
I’ve heard Gobby Gaz on the way to City games and am unsure why radio Manchester has him on making snide comments about City when City are at home. Don’t listen to radio Manchester any more.

Remember buying the first one Barnsley away in the eighties. pre modern communication hats off to Dave and Sue fantastic job. i used to read it in the bath along with "electric blue" wich i found raised my passion a little more, i was young angry and full of testosterone.

is there any chance the print for the last edition is still available or have i missed the boat? thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.