King of the Kippax | Last ever edition (p 20)

So reading some of the comments is the last edition going to be a printed version? Would love a copy or two if that’s the case, alongside the kindle version.
It’s never stopped being in print. Dave and Sue have been selling copies by subscription and posting them out since Covid, rather than sell them at the ground…..although I think the Blue Vicar’s lad stills flogs a few copies on the concourse on match days. Just drop them a line and they’ll send you one. I imagine the last edition will be bumper size, so it’ll probably be a fiver or so (NB - that’s just a guess)

@Kirkhamblue @Franny 1234 @ctidcarl

Last edited:
It’s never stopped being in print. Dave and Sue have been selling copies by subscription and posting them out since Covid, rather than sell them at the ground…..although I think the Blue Vicar’s lad stills flogs a few copies on the concourse on match days. Just drop them a line and they’ll send you one. I imagine the last edition will be bumper size, so it’ll probably be a fiver or so (NB - that’s just a guess)

@Kirkhamblue @Franny 1234 @ctidcarl
The Blue Vicar sells at the top of Joe Mercer Way and his lad sells near the main entrance to the Colin Bell stand.
Both sell on the East Stand concourse (upper levels) at half-time.

I messed up and missed sending in a contribution to the last KOTK (Sorry Dave & Sue!) so here's a piece I wrote about Dave & Sue's contribution a few years back (follow the link):

Before Blueprint, KOTK, EB/BTH, Main Stand View and the rest we had no voice. Fanzines are so important to our history over the last 4 decades.

Used to love lying in the bath reading this.The illustrations were a major part of its magic.
Anyone know if they will be selling them at the Spurs game?

I was driving through a little hamlet in Cheshire last week named Wimboldsley(outskirts of Crewe) and it got me wondering, what ever happened to the cat with the same name? Not sure if it was in the Kotk, Blue issue or Bert Trautmanns helmut.. it was a surreal tale of an adopted moggy which I think was found in this place.

I was driving through a little hamlet in Cheshire last week named Wimboldsley(outskirts of Crewe) and it got me wondering, what ever happened to the cat with the same name? Not sure if it was in the Kotk, Blue issue or Bert Trautmanns helmut.. it was a surreal tale of an adopted moggy which I think was found in this place.
Pretty sure it wasn't Blue Print

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.