Kinkiest thing a women has made you do?

PickfordG said:
BlueSniffer said:
Been dating a bird for a few months who has just told me she's into water sports. It's probably the only thing i haven't done with a bird as it's just not my thing................plus I find it difficult to p*ss when i think people are watching. :-(

Think id do a runner if a girl asked me to piss on her, plus i drink far to much booze and its always smelly and yellow :( dont think she would appriciate it.
i did this with some random bird on hols in santa ponsa,made sure we moved to my mates bed first though,he came in later that night off his head,and did'nt notice,woke up in the morning and thought he'd pissed the bed himself,he's been called nappy ever since

dancingsilverback said:
i once took a barmaid back to my old queens, nearer the to pub i was in than my place, in the deed she started squirming saying no, get off me, shitting myself at hearing this i did, then she asked me if i was fucking stupid and told me to carry on despite any protest, she carried on and started getting louder trying to push me off saying please stop please stop, i had to tell to calm down or my old queen would hear and probs call the police on me, she wasnt arsed, dont rape me no, im only 20! ffs. had to put hand on mouth. which she obviously wanted.

Carried on with her for a little bit, she mainly liked being strangled to the point of blacking out, starting with an elbow across throat and then both hands, literally till she blacked out, let go, and carry on doing th deed till she came round again.

She always wanted me to headbutt her as well, i wasnt really into that, not that i was into strangulation, once she headbutted me, no reaction, so she bit my lip really fucking hard, not an affectionate or passionate bite, it was an outside the red lion you staring at my bird ill bite your face bite, i couldnt help it, reflex action, stuck the head on her. Had to have a word at that point.

Peed on me a couple of times without warning as well. Liked me to follow her into woods and pretend not to know her and get her up against a tree and bum her.

All in all she was pretty potty. Got her number if anyone wants it? Shes pretty fit as well.

Another one wouldnt fly with the brown wings unless i succumbed to an invasion with one of her toys first, to show how 'uncomfortable it was'. yeah, i wretched immediately and convulsed, not my most dignified moment, on all fours with 7 inches of plastic protruding out my arse almost being sick with tears in my eyes whilst she tried to jam it in further. I didnt ask her again.

Oh, and my mate recently shagged the old bird that was in coronation street years ago as a bar maid, denise welch, after a fancy party, dressed as teenwolf over a car bonnet. not kinky admittedly, unless your into werewolves.
when's the hearing?

dancingsilverback said:
i once took a barmaid back to my old queens, nearer the to pub i was in than my place, in the deed she started squirming saying no, get off me, shitting myself at hearing this i did, then she asked me if i was fucking stupid and told me to carry on despite any protest, she carried on and started getting louder trying to push me off saying please stop please stop, i had to tell to calm down or my old queen would hear and probs call the police on me, she wasnt arsed, dont rape me no, im only 20! ffs. had to put hand on mouth. which she obviously wanted.

Carried on with her for a little bit, she mainly liked being strangled to the point of blacking out, starting with an elbow across throat and then both hands, literally till she blacked out, let go, and carry on doing th deed till she came round again.

She always wanted me to headbutt her as well, i wasnt really into that, not that i was into strangulation, once she headbutted me, no reaction, so she bit my lip really fucking hard, not an affectionate or passionate bite, it was an outside the red lion you staring at my bird ill bite your face bite, i couldnt help it, reflex action, stuck the head on her. Had to have a word at that point.

Peed on me a couple of times without warning as well. Liked me to follow her into woods and pretend not to know her and get her up against a tree and bum her.

All in all she was pretty potty. Got her number if anyone wants it? Shes pretty fit as well.

Another one wouldnt fly with the brown wings unless i succumbed to an invasion with one of her toys first, to show how 'uncomfortable it was'. yeah, i wretched immediately and convulsed, not my most dignified moment, on all fours with 7 inches of plastic protruding out my arse almost being sick with tears in my eyes whilst she tried to jam it in further. I didnt ask her again.

Oh, and my mate recently shagged the old bird that was in coronation street years ago as a bar maid, denise welch, after a fancy party, dressed as teenwolf over a car bonnet. not kinky admittedly, unless your into werewolves.

That barmaid sounds like a Heywood girl.

pulled a really stunning bird in town and took her back to my cousins house (also known as the party house as his dad used to work away for 9 months of the year.) anyway, she pulled her skirt down, pulled her knickers to one side and said "choose a hole". quality

Oh, and my mate recently shagged the old bird that was in coronation street years ago as a bar maid, denise welch, after a fancy party, dressed as teenwolf over a car bonnet. not kinky admittedly, unless your into werewolves.[/quote]

good job her husbands a newcastle fan and not likely to be in the habit of reading city forum websites !

183sash said:

good job her husbands a newcastle fan and not likely to be in the habit of reading city forum websites ![/quote]

sure shes just announced that shes pregnant.

WHOS THE DADDY!!!

warpig said:
183sash said:

good job her husbands a newcastle fan and not likely to be in the habit of reading city forum websites !

sure shes just announced that shes pregnant.

WHOS THE DADDY!!![/quote]
SNF0835A_401602a.jpg

Not bad for an old one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.