Kinkiest thing a women has made you do?

warpig said:
pulled a really stunning bird in town and took her back to my cousins house (also known as the party house as his dad used to work away for 9 months of the year.) anyway, she pulled her skirt down, pulled her knickers to one side and said "choose a hole". quality

And you said.........

mammutly said:
warpig said:
pulled a really stunning bird in town and took her back to my cousins house (also known as the party house as his dad used to work away for 9 months of the year.) anyway, she pulled her skirt down, pulled her knickers to one side and said "choose a hole". quality

And you said.........

I'm actually abit tired, do you mind if we just chat?

dannybcity said:
mammutly said:
warpig said:

And you said.........

Fuck me! You were there aswell. It's kinkier than I thought!

mammutly said:
I wouldn't say 'made me' exactly. But pooing an almond into my mouth whilst I was tied up.

Never told anybody else about that before.

was that before or after your squirrel burger

toby said:
mammutly said:
I wouldn't say 'made me' exactly. But pooing an almond into my mouth whilst I was tied up.

was that before or after your squirrel bugger

mammutly said:
dannybcity said:
mammutly said:
warpig said:

And you said.........

Fuck me! You were there aswell. It's kinkier than I thought!

I wish, it sounds great fun!

mammutly said:
stony said:
toby said:
mammutly said:

was that before or after your squirrel bugger

Funnily enough, I began hunting squirrels shortly afterwards.

I haven't been hunting for years, I used to love going out with the gun or with the dogs, even with a ferret and a few nets.

I'm off out with a bird on saturday afternoon for a few ales(sssh,don't tell the wife) as a "hello,long time no see drink".Used to date her years ago and she was a bit of a wild one.

Punching,biting,sex in pubs etc but my best memory was going out on the beer with her and we both pulled a bird and took her home.During the lovely time we had for the next few hours she...

1.Forced the girls head onto my cock telling her to "choke on it you woman".
2.Fucked her up the arse with a strap on.
3.Whilst i was fucking her she sat on her face demanding "eat me woman".
4.Made me come over her face and then licked it up and spat it back over her.

Weirdly the girl stayed until the morning and wanted a repeat performance but my girl said it was "just one of those things that happened" and asked her to go.

Aaah the memories.

BimboBob said:
I'm off out with a bird on saturday afternoon for a few ales(sssh,don't tell the wife) as a "hello,long time no see drink".Used to date her years ago and she was a bit of a wild one.

Punching,biting,sex in pubs etc but my best memory was going out on the beer with her and we both pulled a bird and took her home.During the lovely time we had for the next few hours she...

1.Forced the girls head onto my cock telling her to "choke on it you woman".
2.Fucked her up the arse with a strap on.
3.Whilst i was fucking her she sat on her face demanding "eat me woman".
4.Made me come over her face and then licked it up and spat it back over her.

Weirdly the girl stayed until the morning and wanted a repeat performance but my girl said it was "just one of those things that happened" and asked her to go.

Aaah the memories.

MODs - Ban this pervert - ANIMAL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.