Kinkiest thing a women has made you do?

Evil Roy Slade said:
BimboBob said:
I'm off out with a bird on saturday afternoon for a few ales(sssh,don't tell the wife) as a "hello,long time no see drink".Used to date her years ago and she was a bit of a wild one.

Punching,biting,sex in pubs etc but my best memory was going out on the beer with her and we both pulled a bird and took her home.During the lovely time we had for the next few hours she...

1.Forced the girls head onto my cock telling her to "choke on it you woman".
2.Fucked her up the arse with a strap on.
3.Whilst i was fucking her she sat on her face demanding "eat me woman".
4.Made me come over her face and then licked it up and spat it back over her.

Weirdly the girl stayed until the morning and wanted a repeat performance but my girl said it was "just one of those things that happened" and asked her to go.

Aaah the memories.

However, I must add that had a few nights of insanity with an FBI agent......she said ' i bet you can't hurt me' so I whipped her about her person with a fishing rod, which eventually broke. .....

Evil Roy Slade said:
BimboBob said:
I'm off out with a bird on saturday afternoon for a few ales(sssh,don't tell the wife) as a "hello,long time no see drink".Used to date her years ago and she was a bit of a wild one.

Punching,biting,sex in pubs etc but my best memory was going out on the beer with her and we both pulled a bird and took her home.During the lovely time we had for the next few hours she...

Weirdly the girl stayed until the morning and wanted a repeat performance but my girl said it was "just one of those things that happened" and asked her to go.

Aaah the memories.

MODs - Ban this pervert - ANIMAL

Animal - yes
Legend - yes

BimboBob said:

Aaah the memories.

Why the fuck would a strap on be at your home. I think there some more kinky shit you not telling us.

A German girl i met in Lloret De Mar in the 80's begged me to do her up the wrong un , i was 17 at the time & thought i'd died & gone to heaven until..........she blew me straight afterwards.
Arse to mouth made me spew.

bluemoon32 said:
A German girl i met in Lloret De Mar in the 80's begged me to do her up the wrong un , i was 17 at the time & thought i'd died & gone to heaven until..........she blew me straight afterwards.

Pull yourself together man - a perfect opportunity for the Dirty Sanchez

Evil Roy Slade said:
bluemoon32 said:

Pull yourself together man - a perfect opportunity for the Dirty Sanchez

She tried to kiss me after the blowie, i got out of bad quicker than one of Michael Jacksons 'special' friends.

On the topic of atm, does anyone else find it revolting when a girl has her mouth around your member and proceeds to stick her tongue in your mouth afterwards?

meldrew said:
On the topic of atm, does anyone else find it revolting when a girl has her mouth around your member and proceeds to stick her tongue in your mouth afterwards?

I have a clean penis so doesnt bother me.

meldrew said:

Doesn't bother me.

Quite nice to give each other head then kiss passionately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.