Kinky or Robhino

leighton

Just looking at another tread and seeing some of the highlights from Kinky during his time at the club and it brought a lot back and just how good he was. He had everything in his locker and is 1 of the best City players to run at a team at full speed and defenders would be kicking and he would still be going.

Now we have Robhino who when he wants to can be amazing but just how good would Robhino of been in that team that Kinky was in? You look Robhino is playing with better players and for me he hasn't has as much of a impact as Kinky did during his first year with the club. A Kinky of those times in a this City team now would be amazing to see and he deserved to play with better players than he did because he was that good.

Both players have scored some wonder goals at the club. Robhino at home to Arsenal. Kinky in the Saints game. Both have created a lot of goals. Both made defenders look stupid with some magic here and there.

So who would be the choice of everyone on here who has been the better player for the club Kinky or Robhino?

I would go for Kinky call me mad if you like but he had that little extra than Robhino. He worked his bollocks off got on with the game after getting kicked about time and time again and whenever he had the ball you would be amazed at what he was going to do next. He always had you on the edge of your seat.

Robinho is a hundred times the player Kinky ever was.

KINKY KINKY KINKY.... want proof?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7BuNzATQsw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7BuNzATQsw</a>

Kinkladze wasted his career on us.

Should have left after one year and gone to a bigger club. That said maybe he preferred being the big fish in a small pond.

Kinky was a legend in his time at City, I absolutely loved watching him play. For about 5 minutes every game. There is a reason why he never made it at a really big club & that is because he wasn't a truly great player. Robinho is.

Cheesy said:
Kinky was a legend in his time at City, I absolutely loved watching him play. For about 5 minutes every game. There is a reason why he never made it at a really big club & that is because he wasn't a truly great player. Robinho is.

Spot on.

Cheesy said:

yes but robinho has been his best for what? 12 games this season ask me next season and i might hae a different opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.