Kinky or Robhino

Kinkladze was faster than Robinho (1st/2nd season particulary) and could beat players much easier than Robinho. However Robinho scores more goals but is in a much better team.

For me though Kinkladze was the better player and I found him much more exciting to watch.

Cheesy said:
Kinky was a legend in his time at City, I absolutely loved watching him play. For about 5 minutes every game. There is a reason why he never made it at a really big club & that is because he wasn't a truly great player. Robinho is.

100 times better come on mate your havin a laugh .Never if atall that much better than Gio

Colins Bellend said:
Cheesy said:
Kinky was a legend in his time at City, I absolutely loved watching him play. For about 5 minutes every game. There is a reason why he never made it at a really big club & that is because he wasn't a truly great player. Robinho is.

100 times better come on mate your havin a laugh

Has Robinho 'made it' he was a bit part player at Madrid and if you consider city at present as a really big club you need to take off the blue tinted specs.

There was a real air of excitement when Gio got the ball, that I don't feel with Robinho.

Kinky did well in a poor team and, in general, against poorer players. I loved him to bits but he wasn't a world class player.

masterwig said:
I don't think we'll ever have a player who excites me as much as Kinky did.

I might actually agree with that even though I think Robbie is a far better player.

Oh no not this again. Robinho absolutely no contest. it's laughable City fans keep coming up with this shit

Hows about, Rosler or Anelka, Petrov or Kennedy, Kompany or Wiekens, Given or Weaver, Bellamy, or Allsopp, Zabaleta or Edghill, SWP or buster phillips...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.