Kisses at the end of texts

My brother in law once asked me stop putting kisses on the end of my texts to him. So now he gets two. The insecure, homophobic whopper.

black mamba said:
2dmb7sh.jpg
It's just a jump to the left...

I thought my dad was going over the top with putting 'x' at the end of each sentence until I realised in text format it's easier to use than a full stop.

I put them on to my mates for a laugh, i presume they do the same. Plus, i lvoe my mates, why wouldnt i want to give them a little kiss?
Are you insecure with your sexuality? Its ok mate, we are here to listen

foxy said:
I thought my dad was going over the top with putting 'x' at the end of each sentence until I realised in text format it's easier to use than a full stop.

sounds like pops is a foxy lady too :P oooooh the vixen!!!

johnny on the spot said:
My brother in law once asked me stop putting kisses on the end of my texts to him. So now he gets two. The insecure, homophobic whopper.

i`d watch him JOTS he`s on the fence and about 2 more texts away to storming to yours and propositioning yer a$$... he`s probably watching top gun as we speak...

I'm not too bothered about the kisses, I always use them for girls and occasionally for boys. But don't get offended if they're not sent back

What I fuckin' HATE is 'lol'
HATE IT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.