Kit clash today

I dont think its a coincidence that the 3rd kit was mentioned in a post on here recently about not playing in it and then all of sudden we are.

Big Brother is WATCHING..... :-)

city stew said:
I had a problem with it as I'm colour blind (no I don't see black and white) . I had to really look who had the ball why they didn't just put the red and black one on is beyond me ... Or maybe they feel it has been cursed .!!! :)
same

Everton_Chelsea2.JPG

Everton vs Chelsea Saturday, Chelsea away kit. It's the same when they play Wigan.

marl0we said:
city stew said:
I had a problem with it as I'm colour blind (no I don't see black and white) . I had to really look who had the ball why they didn't just put the red and black one on is beyond me ... Or maybe they feel it has been cursed .!!! :)
same

Same here. In the 2nd half when it got a bit foggy it was even worse. I think the Villa players had the smae problem a couple of times they clearly passed it to one of our players purposely from about 15 yards then looked like they only realised it was our player when it was too late.

Carver said:
Everton_Chelsea2.JPG

Everton vs Chelsea Saturday, Chelsea away kit. It's the same when they play Wigan.

The thing that compounded the problem yesterday was the short colours were the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.