Kit clash today

I got a text off a mate in Aberdeen who was reading the Dons forum as the match was on, he said there was a thread about the kit clash, went as follows.....

"these kits are far to similar I cant make out who is who" one of the first replies in the thread read..

" the team with the ball is Man City"

I had a problem with it as I'm colour blind (no I don't see black and white) . I had to really look who had the ball why they didn't just put the red and black one on is beyond me ... Or maybe they feel it has been cursed .!!! :)

As one of the only opportunities of wearing the 3rd kit (shirt) all season, I think they would have to do this because of selling replica kits perhaps?

Just a thought.

Darker shorts would have been a better idea though!

When the commentators mentioned it I got the impression the decision was out of our hands. They said neither the home kit nor the black and red were 'deemed suitable' - not clear who by though.

Whoever did it, it was complete insanity. All in our house had terrible trouble - how hard would it be to have City wear dark shorts?

In fact either the black and red or the light blue would have been fine.

mansour's tow ropes said:
I thought it was a huge clash, red and black would have been better cos at least there is a contrast in the shirt and black shorts.

I struggled to identify which players were which at times, and i think it affected the players too.

Plus that shirt was designed with dark socks and shorts in mind, so the white looked shit

+1

Surely if the dark blue shorts were available, we'd have been wearing them? Maybe Chappy dropped a bollock and brought the wrong shorts down to Birmingham.

I can't think of any possible other reason for us choosing to play in shorts that are not part of the kit we were playing in and that clashed with the ones the opposition were wearing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.