Kit clash today

Don't know why we didn't just wear the home kit, Villa wore the same kit at City earlier this season with a darker shorts and there was no clash.

There is a light said:
It was quite amusing on the match thread. I even laughed at Damocles at one point.

Damo was milking it rather well and as usual the humour on here more than compensated for the stodgy parts of our performance during the opening half; I didn't like the kit clash at all though, and hope they don't repeat this sort of thing unless we're guaranteed to get no yellow/red cards and an anonymous refereeing performance in the rest of our games this season... and the ref did an excellent job today.

I thought it clashed. Certainly from the stands it seemed difficult to differentiate at times... and I hadn't even been on the beers.

brummie blue said:
Don't know why we didn't just wear the home kit, Villa wore the same kit at City earlier this season with a darker shorts and there was no clash.

hought exactly the same. It's only the Villa sleeves that have any blue on it. Home kit would've been fine.

It was ridiculous. Nothing more to say on the issue really......

I found it hard to watch and i think the players struggled at times. A lot of great passes but to the wrong team indicate that, in the split second when the passer chooses his target, they to were confused by the lack of contrast in kits.

I watched on a large screen in HD and it was really hard to make out the players and I have perfect vision. It was a little easier on MOTD to make them out on a normal tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.