kit designs

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Oi you, that's enough of that.

Yeah, no one's ever going to figure out how to view the other two...

At least now I can find some other project for the team of NASA scientists I had working on cracking that.

shadygiz said:
i removed em wheelsy...can you do me a favour and warn somervillian for that mate

Warn me for what exactly?

I would think your problem would lie with the person who posted the away shirt mockup with the most obviously hackable URL in the history of obviously hackable URLs.

If you were seriously concerned about this, you'd have removed all those posts with the away shirt mockup in them.

Son Of Blue said:
TimmyP said:
felixbg said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Oi you, that's enough of that.

spoil sport ... glad i got a good look :)

Same here, and I actually clicked "save as" on all 3.......

Then prepare to be bombarded by requests for PM's!

Haha! Thats a fair point! There saved to my work PC but i'm off home shortly and most certainly won't be sharing them - quite obvious that Wheelsy and Shady dont want them posted.

somervillain said:
shadygiz said:
i removed em wheelsy...can you do me a favour and warn somervillian for that mate

Warn me for what exactly?

I would think your problem would lie with the person who posted the away shirt mockup with the most obviously hackable URL in the history of obviously hackable URLs.

If you were seriously concerned about this, you'd have removed all those posts with the away shirt mockup in them.

pmsl very good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.