kit designs

Has anyone got a link to any reputable source that confirms Umbro are making the new kit? (The Daily Mail and someone's "mate" who works for Umbro don't count). With Garry Cook's worldwide branding experience at Nike and Jordan, I would be suprised if he would settle for Umbro. Bearing in mind when Kenyon went to Chelsea they bought themselves out of a 4 year Umbro deal so they could be supplied by adidas who obviously have a much more established worldwide marketing reach.

Shaelumstash said:
Has anyone got a link to any reputable source that confirms Umbro are making the new kit? (The Daily Mail and someone's "mate" who works for Umbro don't count). With Garry Cook's worldwide branding experience at Nike and Jordan, I would be suprised if he would settle for Umbro. Bearing in mind when Kenyon went to Chelsea they bought themselves out of a 4 year Umbro deal so they could be supplied by adidas who obviously have a much more established worldwide marketing reach.

zzzzzzzz Face it its umbro 100% ctid

city125copy.jpg

city125goldcopy.jpg

That's really good. Could do without the piping from the neck to the underarms though. Could you throw up a one with the old crest in the middle of the Maltese Cross and no piping? I would certainly buy either of those. I think I like the gold one best.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Shaelumstash said:

Nice one, thanks for clearing that up. If only journalists just "faced it" instead of having reliable sources the world would be such a better informed place

Shaelumstash said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
Shaelumstash said:

Nice one, thanks for clearing that up. If only journalists just "faced it" instead of having reliable sources the world would be such a better informed place

Sorry mate didnt mean it like that.
been so many people saying who it coulb be but the genuine itk's on hear have started and done mock ups with umbro thats all im saying. ctid

No worries. I know what you'e saying about ITK's on here, but i'm not sure how reputable their claims are. I've read all the posts, and even people who have done their own mock ups on Photoshop have said their designs have appeared on other news sites, it shows how rumours spread so quickly in the internet.

It seems like the rumour of Umbro has been taken as fact because people on here claiming to be in the know have said it. The only news source I have found that has speculated about Umbro is the Daily Mail, the NOTW said it was Puma, and there has been absolutely no word from the club.

I am just asking if anyone else has any reliable source of information other than "What people are saying on 'ere"

Shaelumstash said:

his ties with nike actually make it more likely we have umbro

you do know that umbro have been nike property for a while now?

Shaelumstash said:
No worries. I know what you'e saying about ITK's on here, but i'm not sure how reputable their claims are. I've read all the posts, and even people who have done their own mock ups on Photoshop have said their designs have appeared on other news sites, it shows how rumours spread so quickly in the internet.

It seems like the rumour of Umbro has been taken as fact because people on here claiming to be in the know have said it. The only news source I have found that has speculated about Umbro is the Daily Mail, the NOTW said it was Puma, and there has been absolutely no word from the club.

I am just asking if anyone else has any reliable source of information other than "What people are saying on 'ere"

Its Umbro, from a reliable source you'll just have to trust me I'm afraid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.