kit designs

Chris_Hand said:
warpig said:
i have seen the kits. home i dont like, away is nice, third away looks A*****

such a tease
at this stage just a description would be enough!!

I think we should start a game. Home is blue (obv), most people have seen the mock-ups of the away by now...so the third shirt then - anyone wanna guess?

(I know the answer by the way)

Cal said:
Chris_Hand said:
warpig said:

such a tease

I think we should start a game. Home is blue (obv), most people have seen the mock-ups of the away by now...so the third shirt then - anyone wanna guess?

stop the teasing! show us your mock up/ ups...

So have the actual shirts been posted - or just a close mock-up???

If the away is the white shirt with red & black diagonal stripe i'd be a happy man (my favourite City away kit of all time) but i'd have thought the red & black stripes would've been a good away kit with the diagonal stripe one as a 3rd kit.
If that's not the case an all maroon kit, harping back to the away kit of the 30's-60's, with white trim would be good.

the actual shirt mock-ups were posted earlier and i removed them to protect the people who are ITK.....dont forget peeps, people jobs could be on the line when/if the info starts leaking out

not only that but the people ITK will simply stop posting or supplying info...so in the long run we will all be fooked

bellhinjo said:
Cal said:
Chris_Hand said:
warpig said:

such a tease

stop the teasing! show us your mock up/ ups...

I'm not gonna put mine up...yet. Only out of decency for the person/people I got the info off, I said I wouldn't, so I won't.
I wanna wait to see what this 'announcement' is on thurs - I can't see it being an official release, so maybe the kits could be 'leaked' that day...?

Forzacitizens said:
is an announcement defenitely tommorow?

Not sure. I read it on here, but it might have been a wind up...Thursday at 4pm is a kinda odd time to announce anything. Shall wait and see tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.