kit designs

shadygiz said:
the actual shirt mock-ups were posted earlier and i removed them to protect the people who are ITK.....dont forget peeps, people jobs could be on the line when/if the info starts leaking out

not only that but the people ITK will simply stop posting or supplying info...so in the long run we will all be fooked

fair point
doesnt mean anyone'll stop askin though
(wish i hadnt gone to the chippy now, came back and found theyd been up and down faster than the grand old duke of york)

All the hours I spend on here and I went out and played tennis and missed the bloody shirts.

I hope the announcement is tomorrow and they are better than this year's monstrosities.

masterwig said:
All the hours I spend on here and I went out and played tennis and missed the bloody shirts.

I hope the announcement is tomorrow and they are better than this year's monstrosities.

I'm not too sure what I missed, whether it was 'official' Umbro mockups, or the ones Wheelsey's made.

From what I've heard/seen, I love the away, the home seems pretty simple and classy - not too sure about the 3rd, it's nothing garish, it could look ok, but I've seen a few kits this season using the same colour combo, and I'm not a fan of them.

Cal said:
masterwig said:

I'm not too sure what I missed, whether it was 'official' Umbro mockups, or the ones Wheelsey's made.

From what I've heard/seen, I love the away, the home seems pretty simple and classy - not too sure about the 3rd, it's nothing garish, it could look ok, but I've seen a few kits this season using the same colour combo, and I'm not a fan of them.

can you at least say the colour?

Chris_Hand said:
Cal said:
masterwig said:

sort of a white reddy greeny bluey black yellowy colour

Chris_Hand said:
Cal said:
masterwig said:

Yellow? Would be great if it is, and like the Brazil kit...

Chris_Hand said:
Cal said:
masterwig said:

I can, but I don't want to at the moment, because I don't wanna get anyone in the shit. Maybe if/when I get a head's up that it's ok to do so, then I will. It's not a traditional City colour, but we've had it before. And it's not orange lol.

Cal said:
Chris_Hand said:
Cal said:
masterwig said:

I can, but I don't want to at the moment, because I don't wanna get anyone in the shit. Maybe if/when I get a head's up that it's ok to do so, then I will. It's not a traditional City colour, but we've had it before. And it's not orange lol.

Yellow it is then!

It'll be just like watching Brazil...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.