kit designs

Andouble said:
any mockups of the black kit floating around?

There are two at the moment, based on the same info. The info about the third isn't as deffinate as the home and away, but they're all under wraps at the moment....just have to wait a week or so :p

went to the store this afternoon to get my 2 lads a new kit...they sold out of 6-7yrs old & 4-5 yrs old kits...she said the best bet would be to wait for the new kits.....she tried telling me i didnt know what the new kits looked like, so i set off explaining to her what the new kits will look like and her jaw hit the floor ;p

shadygiz said:
went to the store this afternoon to get my 2 lads a new kit...they sold out of 6-7yrs old & 4-5 yrs old kits...she said the best bet would be to wait for the new kits.....she tried telling me i didnt know what the new kits looked like, so i set off explaining to her what the new kits will look like and her jaw hit the floor ;p

Explain it to me please!

:)

shadygiz said:

lol the wonders of the Net! How come your only buying the kit now, or buying it at all with the season finishing?

Biggsy1 said:
shadygiz said:

lol the wonders of the Net! How come your only buying the kit now, or buying it at all with the season finishing?

Cos they now cost next to nothing. Tight git!!!!

Im glad I was quick enough to copy them Kits before they got deleted the other day. Quick thinking for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.