kit designs

Cal said:
Son Of Blue said:
Still not sure why we're having all this clandestine, hush-hush, nudge-wink secrecy.
Some mock-ups were posted earlier today but deleted pretty sharpish.
Or would it compromise someones position at the club/umbro for leaking actual details?

You answered your own question there :p

What I got told in a PM was:

"Thanks for keeping quiet now mate, I know you got them from ****** earlier but I could get a really good friend in some serious shit, just wanna keep this under wraps for another week or so"

Yeah I had a sudden realisation halfway through writing that!

All clear now then.

They did look good tho ;-)

ASH-MCFC said:
If your sending pm's about can I have one please. I doubt were gonna get one though :(

al-capone-1931(3).jpg

Mr ITK decides if ash-mcfc can be trusted with the new kit designs...

Biggsy1 said:
warpig said:
ASH-MCFC said:
If your sending pm's about can I have one please. I doubt were gonna get one though :(

al-capone-1931(3).jpg

Warpig (Pictured front) squeezes one out, as he alwasy does in nervous situations!

i always get nervous when your stood behind me and i cant see where your hands are. in fact fuck it, im going to tell everyone, you were tickling my arse. and guess what i fucking liked it. so there! ;)

chorleybloo123 said:
I still reckon it will be released a week before the game vs. Bolton and it will be worn by the players in that game.

I dont think they can as LCS and Thomas Cook deals don't run out untill after that game. Cook said this at the fans forum and an announcement will be made soon after, as they don't want to be disrespectfull to them.

warpig said:
Biggsy1 said:
warpig said:
ASH-MCFC said:

al-capone-1931(3).jpg

Warpig (Pictured front) squeezes one out, as he alwasy does in nervous situations!

i always get nervous when your stood behind me and i cant see where your hands are ;)

Shadygiz (Wearing Hat in the rear) has had his identity protected for reasons of club security!

warpig said:
Biggsy1 said:
warpig said:
ASH-MCFC said:

al-capone-1931(3).jpg

i always get nervous when your stood behind me and i cant see where your hands are. in fact fuck it, im going to tell everyone, you were tickling my arse. and guess what i fucking liked it. so there! ;)
Hahaha! Quality!

Please sirs, could I have a pm of the new kits please?

Edited as warpig decided to pm me a proposition of which I am in no way inclined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.