kit designs

Cal said:
I did that home kit about the same time the England kit came out. I thought City don't really do collars - so based it on the whole retro/simple thing Umbro are doing, thinking of the old 60s/70s round white neck collar thing, but I had a sheild around the badge at the time - I'm not too far off - too much detail(!).

I don't know for deffinate who's seen the third kit, but I'm pretty sure - but the details are a bit sketchy - colours are correct, but detail/design isn't.

I didn't see the ones that were posted here that got deleted, but I think I have seen them - havn't bothered to ask what/whose designs they were, but I got a good idea.

Tbh, all the info is actually here in this thread, just takes some trawling through the pages and pages to find out.

Mate, I did an Adidas home and away well over a year ago now when rumours were circulating and that's still doing the rounds - there was a link on Newsnow to it just a few weeks back!

dario2739 said:
Mate, I did an Adidas home and away well over a year ago now when rumours were circulating and that's still doing the rounds - there was a link on Newsnow to it just a few weeks back!

Haha fair play - I emailed the dodgy Asian website selling fake kits with my design (the black Gorton kit), told him it was official, just to see if he could knock out a few fake lmao....he said he only sells what he gets from the factory, bastard!

city_till_i_thai said:
n_mcfc said:
city_away_red_black_red_2.jpg
City_Away_White_Blue.jpg
city_home_2.jpg
city_home_umbro.jpg
City_White_Away.jpg

All the ones I have done on the forum!

they are all quality :D :D
Great kits

Kit tailored by Umbro, sponsored by Etihad, which means "Union" or "Federation" and is often used as shorthand for the UAE themselves. Etihad is a growing Middle Eastern airline based in Dubai, flying predominantly widebody Boeing 777 and Airbus A340 aircraft to the largest cities across the world.

Home Kit: Sky Blue, no collar and very minor ornamentation. Traditional MCFC crest high on left breast and Umbro diamond on right breast.

Away Kit: White with red and black pointed diagonal stripes from left shoulder to right hip, with black shots and socks, which are also worn with Third Kit.

Third Kit: Black shirt with very minor ornamentation, and same black shorts and socks as Away (Second) Kit.

Kit will not be unveiled until just before Pre-Season friendlies begin, due to contractual commitments with LCS and Thomas Cook.

ChicagoBlue said:
Kit tailored by Umbro, sponsored by Etihad, which means "Union" or "Federation" and is often used as shorthand for the UAE themselves. Etihad is a growing Middle Eastern airline based in Dubai, flying predominantly widebody Boeing 777 and Airbus A340 aircraft to the largest cities across the world.

Home Kit: Sky Blue, no collar and very minor ornamentation. Traditional MCFC crest high on left breast and Umbro diamond on right breast.

Away Kit: White with red and black pointed diagonal stripes from left shoulder to right hip, with black shots and socks, which are also worn with Third Kit.

Third Kit: Black shirt with very minor ornamentation, and same black shorts and socks as Away (Second) Kit.

Kit will not be unveiled until just before Pre-Season friendlies begin, due to contractual commitments with LCS and Thomas Cook.
Not quite.

And don't Etihad fly out of Abu Dhabi mostly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.