kit designs

From what I've heard, I'm thinking that these designs won't be far off:

newh1.png

newa1.png

Oh yeag just wondered if it was Castlebar. I went out with a girl from there years ago, she took me to Castlebar for the weekend and we had a mad one. I vaguely remember being introduced to 'the biggest City fan in Mayo' one night! Lol Just wondered if it was you!

Cal said:
From what I've heard, I'm thinking that these designs won't be far off:

newh1.png

newa1.png

They are quality. Wouldn't the ETihad sponsor be larger on the away shirt though?

perthblue said:
Oh yeag just wondered if it was Castlebar. I went out with a girl from there years ago, she took me to Castlebar for the weekend and we had a mad one. I vaguely remember being introduced to 'the biggest City fan in Mayo' one night! Lol Just wondered if it was you!
Not guilty!

Hooch said:
They are quality. Wouldn't the ETihad sponsor be larger on the away shirt though?

Apparently not - I'm just going off rumours/ITK stuff I've read on here. Nothing deffinate has been said, but there was something about the sponsor being in a 'unique' position as not to ruin the stripes...it was only a few pages back, but I can't be arsed to find it again :p

warpig said:
JamesTenOne said:
svennis pennis said:
They would be my choice mate. Did you make those?

Yes. I think I've got too much time on my hands.

think someone said that the club badge is on the right this year (???)

t7zvbc.jpg

Right, there you go. I'm done now though.

I was hoping we wouldn't go back to the cigarette box design to be honest, I guess its nowhere near as bad as the orange monstrosity we've worn this season though.

jimharri said:
perthblue said:
Not guilty!

Shame he was a good fella from what I remember...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.